can you get baned for saying bitch on twitch?

Author Topic: can you get baned for saying bitch on twitch?  (Read 1782 times)

I called someone a bitch for bringing a key in game but I wasn't directing it towards them or anything.

I called someone a bitch for bringing a key in game but I wasn't directing it towards them or anything.

??

Hateful conduct and harassment are not allowed on Twitch. Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes or encourages discrimination, denigration, harassment, or violence based on the following protected characteristics: race, ethnicity, color, caste, national origin, immigration status, religion, love, gender, gender identity, loveual orientation, disability, serious medical condition, and veteran status.
it might count under "love, gender, gender identity"?? but maybe only if they're actually a woman. don't say it to be safe i guess

No you got mass reported because you purposefully cultivate vitriol from every community you take part in

it might count under "love, gender, gender identity"?? but maybe only if they're actually a woman. don't say it to be safe i guess

They were calling me bitch and handicap on their streams multiple loving times.

so they can call me a bitch but I can't call them a bitch?

So they can call me a bitch because they are a woman but I can't call them a bitch because they are a woman? I didn't even know they were women1  of them had a male avatar

why were they calling you a bitch and handicap multiple times

why are you associating with people that call you a bitch and a handicap

i killed them in game

He revealed his true nature  :cookieMonster:

twitch staff doesn't ban bitches  :cookieMonster:

I called someone a bitch but I wasn't directing it towards them or anything.
lmfao! u sure? one time I threw a chunk of freshly cut timber at someone, but I wasn't trying to hit them or anything -- (it did anyways)