Author Topic: [Brick] 1x Cube (for real) [PLUS BONUS PRINT FOR ICON MAKING]  (Read 2015 times)

1x Cube
Version 1.0
it's a loving cube yo

It's a 1x Cube. Cubical for real! Also has a print.

Compatible with Half Plate Pack!
Download

2x2f Brick Icon Grill
Version 1.0
it's a loving grill yo

Download now within the next [time until Jincux gives up on Blockland and shuts glass down] and get a brick icon grill print absolutely free!

What? You DIDN'T know that the icons for print bricks 1. use the square holes from the beta and that 2. 1x1f and 1x1 grills don't even exist? Too bad! Now you'll never NOT know!
(turn off all other print pack add-ons so that it's the only print that shows up by default on all print ratios and therefore on iconinit)
Download

what black magic forgetery is this

What? You DIDN'T know that the icons for print bricks 1. use the square holes from the beta and that 2. 1x1f and 1x1 grills don't even exist? Too bad! Now you'll never NOT know!
All these years i thought they were using the final vent print, i never noticed it was rectangular

what black magic forgetery is this
if you think this is black magic look at painting bricks, half plates (the vertical ones) or control bricks

All these years i thought they were using the final vent print, i never noticed it was rectangular
now you must bear my curse
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 10:37:53 AM by maxymax13 »