john mcafee commits Self Delete

Author Topic: john mcafee commits Self Delete  (Read 2229 times)

glad to see this place has some sort of sense when it comes to this stuff

why tf would the government want to kill john mcafee lmfao

They wouldn't tbh; McAfee was kind of a nut and odds are he did this purely because he knew it could stir up some stuff

Quote from: Wikipedia
McAfee's death sparked internet conspiracy theories in a manner resembling "Epstein didn't kill himself".[126] Several times, he had said if he were ever found dead by hanging, it would mean he was murdered. Three days before McAfee's death, his wife claimed that the US government wanted him to die in prison, writing on Twitter: "John's honesty has often gotten him in trouble with corrupt governments and corrupt government officials because of his outspoken nature and his refusal to be extorted, intimidated or silenced. Now the US authorities are determined to have John die in prison to make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption within their government agencies." Minutes after the report of his death, an image of the letter Q was posted to his Instagram feed (since his death, his account has been taken down), possibly in reference to QAnon conspiracy theories. These theories have been referred to by some journalists as speculative, "bizarre", and "baseless", primarily based on McAfee's own statements. The day after his death, his lawyer told reporters that

or they killed him to make an example out of him. john was no dummy, so if he had absolute proof that something nasty was going on inside the government, that would make him a threat to them. I don't get why some people trust the government so much - the federal government is literally the enemy of true freedom. Why would a dead man care about stirring up drama and confusion if they weren't there to see it or hear about it - it would be of 0 benefit to him. It comes down to one of two things - either the entire story is made up bullstuff and he faked his death - or he was actually murdered. I don't buy the Self Delete gig especially when the dude straight up said if he is found dead that it wasn't Self Delete - he already knew what was going to happen to him

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 03:33:58 PM by Goth77 »

or they killed him to make an example out of him. john was no dummy, so if he had absolute proof that something nasty was going on inside the government, that would make him a threat to them. I don't get why some people trust the government so much - the federal government is literally the enemy of true freedom. Why would a dead man care about stirring up drama and confusion if they weren't there to see it or hear about it - it would be of 0 benefit to him. It comes down to one of two things - either the entire story is made up bullstuff and he faked his death - or he was actually murdered. I don't buy the Self Delete gig especially when the dude straight up said if he is found dead that it wasn't Self Delete - he already knew what was going to happen to him
they also know that nobody is ever going to protest a silencing after epstein's death since the american public is just gonna wait for the next stupid trend to happen and then just be like: "oh maybe we shouldve actually done something, oh well time to cancel a 32 year old man living paycheck to paycheck for not bootlicking hard enough"

the fbi, cia, nsa, and justice department need to be dismantled if this country is to survive.

or they killed him to make an example out of him
you dumb bro. he was in prison for tax fraud. if the US government cared about billionaire tax fraud enough to kill them over it there wouldn't be any left
Why would a dead man care about stirring up drama and confusion
because he was completely and utterly bonkers

because he was completely and utterly bonkers
No he was sigma

i trust the government as much as i trust mcafee lol

you are leaving out the part that details how much john lied about everything going on in his life constantly. he was a delusional and very old man.

the federal government also lies a lot, so in this scenario, its rational to not believe any of them and leave it up to speculation.

the fact that you say there is only two possible scenarios (he was murdered or he faked it) implies u trust mcafee even though hes lied to you as much as the federal government has and thats not rational
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 09:13:08 PM by Aide33 »

i trust the government as much as i trust mcafee lol
yknow mcafee antivirus always kind of struck me as malwarey. like idk it just had a really gross "dont trust me" feeling about it. god only knows what a crazy guy would do with that.

lets just appreciate the fact that sketchy ass software was the first antivirus ever created and was installed on every computer from small business to big government up to the early 2000s

I never really knew that much about McAfee other than him being some crazy cartel lookin mf-er after he sold his aintvirus. but after watching this video of a journalist that interviewed him after all the controversy with him, John is an actual crazy schizo forget who is obviously lying through his teeth about everything against him and I don't doubt he's actually dead.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:16:00 AM by Trogtor »

yknow mcafee antivirus always kind of struck me as malwarey. like idk it just had a really gross "dont trust me" feeling about it. god only knows what a crazy guy would do with that.

lets just appreciate the fact that sketchy ass software was the first antivirus ever created and was installed on every computer from small business to big government up to the early 2000s
it literally was quite sketchy because mcafee quite made up various scams to sell it. this is the reason the board ousted him

i don't know guys he's got a point

the fact that you say there is only two possible scenarios (he was murdered or he faked it) implies u trust mcafee even though hes lied to you as much as the federal government has and thats not rational

i dont trust him or the govt, and never liked his crap software either. im just saying it seems pretty far fetched to hang yourself over tax evasion - there is obviously more to this story than we are being told