why cant i say monday in a lot of video games

Author Topic: why cant i say monday in a lot of video games  (Read 3148 times)

youd be cooler if you had a stick. Dont post any more until you go into the forest and find a cool stick

you are less than dirt to me

your a monday
It amazes me that you managed to fertilize an egg to be here.

bro I logged onto the blockland forums for the first time in ages and this is the most recent topic I see lmfao

bro I logged onto the blockland forums for the first time in ages and this is the most recent topic I see lmfao
Are you really that surprised?

i didnt say black monday i just said monday it is an insult for all
general consensus is that that word is specific to black people. this is equivalent to claiming that "transmission" applies to all people and not just transgender people.

transmission is an insult that everyone says to everyone

welp bye

lol

the day you leave will be a momentous occasion

Enjoy the ghost town that follows

fuzz, sometimes in the world of online gaming offensive language can get you banned....especially if the host is a snowflake.

Don't get me wrong though, if someone is excessively spamming curse words and are told to stop but don't, then they are practically just asking to get muted/banned

[img width=600 ]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/815431263942475861/859548158652710932/fuzztoast.png?width=1286&height=676[/img]
Why not both