Medieval torch items.

Author Topic: Medieval torch items.  (Read 2076 times)

This was originally made by Swollow but I modified his original script to fit my needs better into 2 separate add-ons. His script failed to meet my needs on 2 separate occasions. His torch was bound to the light button, I wanted an item that could be picked up and when I wanted a torch bound to a light button I also wanted to be able to dual wield, which his torch couldn't do either. I wanted to modify the script further with the item and have it also function as a weapon you can throw to deal burn damage but brickadia came out so I lost interest.

The first add-on is item_torch. It can be picked up and put into your inventory it does not replace the light button.

item_torch

the second add-on is script_torchlight which replaces the light button and allows you to dual wield both the torch and most compatible items.

script_Torchlight

these 2 add-ons are not compatible do not run them at the same time.

Why thank you tony! I was thinking of making it a item awhile back myself, but never got around to it. It seems you did that and more! What a nice day. Will be sure to give it a go when I have time.

cool, looks similar to what medrp is using