opinions on love

Author Topic: opinions on love  (Read 10709 times)

you should stop taking this forum seriously brother

you should stop taking this forum seriously brother
you should stop takiingh8agh9dag

p sure furries killed his parents or something idk what else could explain his raging hateboner for em

"yea i want to forget the boss baby, its not real so it doesn't matter. im also a fan of babyfur"
do you hear how stupid you sound now when you apply this logic
why do you know the word babyfur

why do you know the word babyfur
from drama about child enthusiasts, i.e. Fallout The Frontier drama

p sure furries killed his parents or something idk what else could explain his raging hateboner for em
no a lot of furries just happen to be the most loving annoying people on the planet

everyone goes through a furry hate phase

no a lot of furries just happen to be the most loving annoying people on the planet
have you tried not caring

Let’s get one thing straight. I see any crimson, I’m taking the shot. You don’t like that, you’re on your own.

Let’s get one thing straight. I see any crimson, I’m taking the shot. You don’t like that, you’re on your own.

everyone goes through a furry hate phase
to be fair, i have not been in a good mood lately thanks to cold war multiplayer rage. i have lost care once more and have realized i should waste my time somewhere else instead of ranting on about potential dogforgeters online

to be fair, i have not been in a good mood lately thanks to cold war multiplayer rage. i have lost care once more and have realized i should waste my time somewhere else instead of ranting on about potential dogforgeters online
dogforgeter? i hardly know her!

its okay to have a gamer moment every now and then, here, have a monkey (: