Author Topic: opinions on love  (Read 10706 times)

Lizzy jacked this account to say:

love is loving awesome, especially in person, when you like actually love the person you're loving XD

Again because you can actually stand them, you can live with them for 2 years and like forget them every day.

You also can enjoy being around them when you're not loving them too. Hell, it's even better when you actually were willing to date them online for a few years cause you had some awesome love and love waiting for you, and only you. Although most of you probably won't ever know what it's like to even date someone you like. I don't even care cause I'm probably gonna be too busy loving to even see the replies.
thank you for the new copypasta holy stuff lmfao

it's especially funny if you, as I have, assume that it was not actually posted by lizzy at all, and peavy just wants everyone else to think lizzy likes having love with him

it's especially funny if you, as I have, assume that it was not actually posted by lizzy at all, and peavy just wants everyone else to think lizzy likes having love with him

oh no my enemey on teh internets is havin hot love and i am not :( if i jus preten they lie den it will not hurt meh

iM loving HOPPIN ON THIS richard WHILE I TYPE
I TYPE
8 INCH BIGGER
DAS MY TYPE
DAS MY TYPE
BAD BITCH IMMA RIDE A richard ALL NIGHT

oh no my enemey on teh internets is havin hot love and i am not :( if i jus preten they lie den it will not hurt meh

iM loving HOPPIN ON THIS richard WHILE I TYPE
I TYPE
8 INCH BIGGER
DAS MY TYPE
DAS MY TYPE
BAD BITCH IMMA RIDE A richard ALL NIGHT
lowest activity rate in its history but still hitting all time lows

so does the wheelchair get in the way or

nice fun time but exhausting

so does the wheelchair get in the way or

it helps with the gimp stuff especially when i put bandage on my titties and my bussy then i put crutches on my hands and i be like

kinda wish i had to use a catheter cause that would be good for sounding and you could probably drink from it too

sTRAIGHT FROM THE TANK FUCCCCERS