Author Topic: Olympics Google Doodle  (Read 1334 times)

they didnt learn from the internet's horny reaction to momo so now we have lucky. also the doodle isnt fun

« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:48:53 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

played it all the way through yesterday

pretty cool the only mini game i legitimately hate is the rock climbing one due to the random snowball spam

it's literally for children
yea but the halloween one was fun, this one isnt. i dont give a forget if its for kids or not if it isnt fun its stupid
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 03:18:17 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

yea but the halloween one was fun, this one isnt. i dont give a forget if its for kids or not if it isnt fun its stupid

why do you always wanted to keep thinking every games is 1+? you are so inevitable

also another part i dont like is how if you interact with the boat the cat always says "theres still sports to win" even after you've won all the sports and found all the secrets/sidequests

also another part i dont like is how if you interact with the boat the cat always says "theres still sports to win" even after you've won all the sports and found all the secrets/sidequests
Win the sports again, but harder

Win the sports again, but harder

what do you get by doing that