The Last Frontier [sneakpeak]

Author Topic: The Last Frontier [sneakpeak]  (Read 4594 times)

For our little zombie project we've been working on for years, almost done and playable.

Official post soon give or take a month or two!

No I didnt use ptg for the terrain I hand made everything, it was much pain.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 12:01:41 PM by Gunnyz »

in case i need more room for photos

This is way more than amazing or awesome. Outstanding job!!! Can't wait to see more screenies or finally play the gamemode.

Damn. Brick count?
i think its nearing a 800k to a million, but the build is chunked into multiple parts or something

Damn. Brick count?
Its around 800,531 bricks.

Your weapon pack indirectly saved the server too lmao

what in the forget

i think its nearing a 800k to a million, but the build is chunked into multiple parts or something
Its around 800,531 bricks.
Insane.
I was thinking a while ago about the possibility of some kind of client mod that could automatically clients transfer between dedicated servers, allowing you to split parts of a build into multiple servers to bypass the brick limit. You could probably even sync chat between them. But never thought there would be an actual case in which it was required

Your weapon pack indirectly saved the server too lmao
lol cool how did that happen

Insane.
I was thinking a while ago about the possibility of some kind of client mod that could automatically clients transfer between dedicated servers, allowing you to split parts of a build into multiple servers to bypass the brick limit. You could probably even sync chat between them. But never thought there would be an actual case in which it was required
lol cool how did that happen

The server was running a diff weapon pack but the ammo broke entirely and was scrambling to find something else and someone told me about your pack and there isnt really that much out there that is as good as Rallypack but we had to edit it like crazy though. Almost gave up and used tier lel

Transferring servers would be a god send I think Pecon toyed with that idea as well but it never got anywhere.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 06:19:13 AM by Gunnyz »

this is absolutely breathtaking, i would love to see this is ingame.

holy stuff, this is absolutely amazing, it's a serious contender for best build ever made, ever

holy stuff, this is absolutely amazing, it's a serious contender for best build ever made, ever

You are too kind ;-; I have some bad news though, AlmightyLoaf the guy that has been stuck with me on this project for years had to stop working on the project with me for personal reasons outside of the game :( Its just me now and im' not sure if i'm gonna end up finishing this since it was just him and me building oof

Added a few more photos
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 12:00:33 PM by Gunnyz »