Author Topic: im 18 now  (Read 2029 times)

it only gets worse
Who said that? Sure it gets bad when your older and slower, but 18 is pretty good age to be at.

imagine being over 18 an still being on a childrens games forum

One - two more years and you gotta say goodbye bucko. Of course you can't since you're here forever.

I think that's most of the people still here

That's because nobody can leave and nobody new can join

« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 05:25:33 AM by Black and White »

nobody new can join
I get friends to join all the time. They always fade out in a week though, because, well, you really had to be there when it was golden.

I get friends to join all the time. They always fade out in a week though, because, well, you really had to be there when it was golden.
kinda off topic but i like your avatar

One - two more years and you gotta say goodbye bucko. Of course you can't since you're here forever.

That's because nobody can leave and nobody new can join
I'm not 17 I just set my profile as a 12 year old girl years ago. jesus christ 17 year olds were 12 5 years ago

18 year olds were 12 6 years ago

I'm not 17 I just set my profile as a 12 year old girl years ago. jesus christ 17 year olds were 12 5 years ago

were u the guy that had the anime girl breathing on the camera thing avatar

I thought registration was broken?

I've been older than 12 for over half my life, Iron man came out over a decade ago.
I better stop before I make myself feel old lol.

Do take into consideration you're now able to be charged as an adult, so good luck lollygagging around in the streets with the boys

oh and finally tell the truth on PH when they ask are you 18+

I thought registration was broken?
Talking about the game not the forums.

kinda off topic but i like your avatar
It is my dead dog, hand sketched and edited in photoshop. Sadly, you cant make out alot of the details with the avatar icon size.
We miss you roo.
21 years. Dagnabbit. 21 years. . .
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 03:38:42 PM by soldier101@ »