china still at 4k coroan deaths

Author Topic: china still at 4k coroan deaths  (Read 2406 times)

kinda weird how china is still at 4k corona deaths and it hasn't gone up to 5000 since 2020

YU GO OUSIDE YU GEH SHOT

STUPIT MADUFAKU, WE ERRIMINATE CORONA VAHRUS

Not really, they made it they know how to control it.

kinda weird how china is still at 4k corona deaths and it hasn't gone up to 5000 since 2020
I think it's already widely known that they are falsifying their numbers, get with the times old man

Tbh I can believe it, not really that hard to keep your deaths low if you shoot everyone who violates the quarantine

china numba one
Tbh I can believe it, not really that hard to keep your deaths low if you shoot everyone who violates the quarantine
exactly lol

at the beginning of the pandemic they where literally soldering peoples doors shut so they wouldnt go outside when infected. its not really a surprise to see them have low numbers even if they are lying about them slightly. it really isnt hard to implement measures like that when you have a pretty strong centralized government

maybe cause they stopped keeping track of deaths iirc

they're trying their best ok

Who is coroan, and how does 4k kill people?

do I need to switch back to 1080p before it's too late?

Who is coroan, and how does 4k kill people?

do I need to switch back to 1080p before it's too late?

do not derail topic

do not derail topic

this is the topic

< china still at 4k coroan deaths

It's in the name. 4k coroan deaths.

this is the topic

< china still at 4k coroan deaths

It's in the name. 4k coroan deaths.

Why you derailing topic about a typo though? You know what the forget I'm talking about

Why you derailing topic about a typo though? You know what the forget I'm talking about
when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

what is coroan and how do we stop it? if it killed 4096 x 2160 people it must be quite severe

what are you talking about