if i had a kid when i started playing blockland...

Author Topic: if i had a kid when i started playing blockland...  (Read 1311 times)

hed be 15 🤢🤢🤢 wow this game is pretty ancient no wonder it's dead

I was a kid when i started playing Blockland

I'm ancient :panda:

I was a kid when i started playing Blockland

I'm ancient :panda:
it's ok we're all destined to become ancient

what's another 15 more years?

stagnation and very slow death

12 years on this game. still launch the game once in a blue moon to see whats up.

my kid plays blockland and I find it incredibly fun and awesome to watch him learn and play. teaching him what all the different things do and stuff is a bit of a chore sometimes but I still enjoy doing so. He also loves gmod and minecraft. I can tell his favs are sandbox games right now compared to other genres because they don't force you to complete a goal, and at his young age all he wants to do is go around attacking things and building crazy structures lol.

Damn, and to think I started playing BL (retail) when I was only in the 7th grade back in 2007. My, how time flies!! I hope Blockland is still around when he gets to be that age.

stagnation and very slow death
So just like real life? I could live with that...until I couldn't.

SO BE IT
BL4LYFE

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 06:55:50 AM by Goth77 »

So just like real life? I could live with that...until I couldn't.

SO BE IT
BL4LYFE

pretty much

and you'd be a deadbeat, considering most of us got blockland as teens

my kid would be 10-ish

I'm definitely not very active anymore but I am always amazed by how much time I spent on Blockland during my early teen years especially, and how important it was in my life back then. I still pick it up every year or so. Checking out the forums pretty consistently makes me feel very nostalgic.

12 years last month I believe.

having a kid at age 12 sure is an idea

I am always amazed by how much time I spent on Blockland during my early teen years especially, and how important it was in my life back then.
Could not have said it better. Sometimes I think its laughable how much time I spent on it and how important it was to me, But then I realize it helped shaped who I am in alot of ways. Right when I thought my creativity was dying, I found a way to release it. Most importantly, Blockland gave me Hope. I think I could use some of that now, but times have changed.

I honestly tend to forget this forum is attached to a video game most of the time.

As a side note, remember the old blockland forum layout and theme?

I liked that blue and 90's ish looking aesthetic.

how many years has it been since that went away now?

I was 12 when I first started playing Blockland. I'm married with a career and a house now.

I honestly tend to forget this forum is attached to a video game most of the time.

As a side note, remember the old blockland forum layout and theme?

I liked that blue and 90's ish looking aesthetic.

how many years has it been since that went away now?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319770.0
3 years