Blockland Classic Theme for Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey

Author Topic: Blockland Classic Theme for Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey  (Read 2803 times)

I've tested this on firefox and chromium browsers. It looks the same on both so I'm dropping it here.

File is listed below. Copy and paste the text inside ofSwollow's CSS Inject. to replace that theme to match the one posted above.

This is to be used with Swollow's mod inject.

Swollow's original topic.

I haven't changed any of the meta data aside from removing the url on the css inject, so it still says whatever swollow put in there. But the CSS itself is different and that's what will make it look like the BLF above.

I'm recommending the mod inject directly from the source, as last time I uploaded the mod inject I ended up posting an older compromised one. So instead, just use the up to date inject, and that's that.

As for what to do to get rid of those green highlights and orange titles. In the mod inject set these variables to false.

highlightMyPosts
addPostTitles

DOWNLOAD "BLFCLassicCSSinjectFIX.txt"!!
THE FIRST FILE IS THE WRONG FILE!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 12:14:52 PM by Master Matthew² »

doesn't seem to work, i paste it in the css inject script and it only shows the default theme but messed up. tried doing it with the mod inject just in case and nothing changes

doesn't seem to work, i paste it in the css inject script and it only shows the default theme but messed up. tried doing it with the mod inject just in case and nothing changes

What browser are you on?

Also did you have the mod inject and the css inject installed at the same time?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:48:12 PM by Master Matthew² »

i would love to have this when i use the forums but i am too handicapped to know how to work it

It just looks like Swollow's flat-colored version with no images after overwriting the Mod Inject (not the CSS inject) with your text file

What browser are you on?

Also did you have the mod inject and the css inject installed at the same time?
firefox using tampermonkey, and yes, i installed both at the same time

It just looks like Swollow's flat-colored version with no images after overwriting the Mod Inject (not the CSS inject) with your text file

did you delete all the old text in the css inject before pasting everything in the txt file?

Am i supposed to overwrite the whole CSS inject with your file, or just a portion, or am i supposed to do that with the mod inject?

Overwriting the mod inject with your file just removes the highlighted posts, and overwriting the CSS inject just breaks the actual theme
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 09:53:23 AM by Masterlegodude »

Am i supposed to overwrite the whole CSS inject with your file, or just a portion, or am i supposed to do that with the mod inject?

Overwriting the mod inject with your file just removes the highlighted posts, and overwriting the CSS inject just breaks the actual theme
You should be replacing swollows css inject entirely with the text from mine.

oh ffs I uploaded the wrong file hold on

I don't know how that happened my bad. download the BLFCLassicCSSinjectFIX.txt i've added to the OP and ignore the first one.

wow this rules thank you

also if you could re-add the title of the thread atop each post that would be great
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 12:39:04 PM by Trogtor »

I don't know how that happened my bad. download the BLFCLassicCSSinjectFIX.txt i've added to the OP and ignore the first one.
Yeah, now it works, thanks

Small nitpick, the text color for the board names should be #005177, not #36589b
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 02:38:03 PM by Masterlegodude »

oh ffs I uploaded the wrong file hold on

Oh nice I'm not the idiot  :cookieMonster:

I've been trying to decipher your instructions for like 2 days and I was like "alright something has to be broken"