OnlyFans bans loveual content

Author Topic: OnlyFans bans loveual content  (Read 3484 times)

visa and mastercard regularly swing their richard around on research sites by threatening to stop processing payments for them. they are pretty much the reason researchhub banned all of the non-verified content (iirc because it was impossible to verify which of those videos involved minors or trafficking victims, and they wanted to avoid legal liability i think)

could be a similar situation here, even if OF says that the reason is that they want it to be easier to attract investors.

im predicting now that a bunch of onlyfans refugees are gonna get swept up into some stupid research startups that use cryptocurrency for payment

Honestly. Crypto is probably gonna keep going up as more countries and financial instituions keep making boomer decisions.

So you're probably right. But I'm certain paying dogecoin for nudes is a bad idea.

if you're paying cryptocurrency for research then you're a child enthusiast

anyways it doesn't really matter in the long run, another site will pop up to fill the hole.
Pretty much this, imo. I bet it'll be maybe 1 or 2 months after the ban takes effect.

I'm not asking to be ironic or whatever but is there any content on onlyfans that isn't loveual? I legitimately thought that's what it's specifically for

DING DING DING.
A TOAST... TO INCELDOM
forget WHORES, DISGUSTING CUNTS THAT SHOULD ALL BE HUNG FROM TALL STURDY OAK TREES
HEAR HEAR

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/AOHI5LS.png[/img]
thank u for this blessed edit

and i will make sure i use protection and get consent whenever i use visa cards

It wasn't JUST because of services like mastercard, it was also in order to seek money from investors who are turning Onlyfans down specifically because of it harboring x rated content iirc. big W though now those thots can get a real forgetin job
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 09:55:08 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

I'm not asking to be ironic or whatever but is there any content on onlyfans that isn't loveual? I legitimately thought that's what it's specifically for
I follow someone that does keto recipes and has paid yoga videos

Alright, time to make my only fans spin off.

OnlySans.