Good morning you fat forgets. Reminder to stop being a disgusting slob

Author Topic: Good morning you fat forgets. Reminder to stop being a disgusting slob  (Read 4775 times)

I weigh 146 and am 5'10 I think I'm not that fat.  I ate like 20 chocolate chip cookies yesterdayay

I've never had konjac noodles that didn't taste terrible. Otherwise message received, I'll ship you my sweaty underwear as proof.

this is the most passive aggressive thread ive seen in awhile

I've never had konjac noodles that didn't taste terrible. Otherwise message received, I'll ship you my sweaty underwear as proof.
season them. Plain noodles will taste funky. I like garlic powder or teriyaki sauce, but only the sugar free teriyaki sauce because normal ones have a ton of sugar.

Are you a WingsOfRedemption?
I like how you said "Are you a WingsOfRedemption" instead of just "Are you WingsOfRedemption". It makes it seem like it's a categorization of people rather than the username of one specific guy.

i’m going to eat a hotdog and you cannot stop me

I like how you said "Are you a WingsOfRedemption" instead of just "Are you WingsOfRedemption". It makes it seem like it's a categorization of people rather than the username of one specific guy.
I am. He’s a pathetic failure manchild obese loving moron who fails at every single thing he does. Don’t be like him. Don’t be a wingsofredemption.

This is a reminder that if you don’t start trying to lose weight before your 30’s you’ll most likely be a fat forget the rest of your disgusting greasy life

This is a reminder that if you don’t start trying to lose weight before your 30’s you’ll most likely be a fat forget the rest of your disgusting greasy life
And if you're not a twink before your mid-twenties YOU HAVE FAILED!

idk most of the people that I know that changed to be in shape did it in their 40's. The rest of us stayed in shape from the first place or didn't care.

Good. Yes get protein. Beef jerky is good if you can balance out your sodium intake. Potassium and magnesium supplements are good for that and for working out. (Both those minerals are hard to get from food)

sugar sugar and more sugar. 1 oz for 6g of sugar and 19% of your daily intake of salt. 6 servings per container. Jerky is alright. It's not something I would recommend to any person trying to "eat healthier". And especially not for anyone trying to lose weight.  Everyone and I mean everyone should be eating a loving banana every single day. It's like less than 2 dollars for a bunch of around 6 and these forgets give u so much in return. There's your potassium intake. I've supplemented magnesium for years and this is mainly to keep my sleep and muscle growth in check. Spinach and kale are cheap and easy to get too, like a box of spinach where i live is like 3.50$ and i try to wilt some spinach where i can for my meals.

Nah. You can do it whenever you want. You just have to want it. And really really want it. We all start somewhere. But since you're new, you haven't learned this yet so let me humble you.

Imagine racking up pusillanimous individual after getting shredded. Lines out the door

Imagine thinking pusillanimous individual is the goal here. You're never going to make it. But since you're new to lifting let me get you in on something. 99.999% of girls do not give a single forget how ripped you are. Lifting will never change a stuff personality, you have to make that conscious decision. But since you've made this thread you've proven that your personality surely needs attention.

I used to be skinny as forget and found that literally just eating square meals each day gets you to a normal weight. My diet was mainly peanutbutter and egg sandwiches with a banana in the morning, lunch would mostly be chipotle because it was right next to my gym lol and dinner was something i could make in my instant pot, like stew or rice and beans with some chicken or beef on the grill.

This was 3 months of training and proper eating. This wasn't my peak but I use these pics to help others that had the same stuff i did; "eating and not growing". Just eat 2x what you normally do. Eat when you're full. This advice obviously is for underweight people because that's what I know best. It's not hard at all to come out shredded if you're a skele-man like me. It's not impossible either to get to this when you're overweight. Just exercise and eat more vegetables and drink plenty of water. Do that for a week and you'll feel better. The first 2/3 days of starting any workout is gunna be difficult. Making it over that hump will ultimately make the rest of it feel, well, routine. It gets easier. It feels amazing to progress and actually work toward something tangible. Don't give up.

You literally do not have to be a powerlifter or some crazy spider monkey chimp within the first couple of months. Do it at your own pace, but certainly do it. Working out 3/4 times a week will drastically improve your life, but handicaps like OP turn people off the idea by being so forgetin unbearable.

TL:DR; op has been to the gym twice and now thinks they can bully the spergs that still lurk this forum. it seems every so often a forumer decides to browse a 4chan board and bring their stuff over here. literally just exercise. That's it.

Foods that have more potassium than a Banana
Medium Banana
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:35:19 AM by soldier101@ »

Auto correct I swear.

that's not my point. you literally do not understand how that image works. It's using the banana as a comparison to the 9 foods.