Author Topic: Good morning you fat forgets. Reminder to stop being a disgusting slob  (Read 5203 times)

I would argue that "no motivation to eat" is as well.
answer the question mr gatekeeper, what is "actually being hungry"

i forget to eat for many hours
What is this supposed to mean to me? I go hours between breakfast and lunch when I have it. I don't consider being surrounded by an abundance of food but not eating because you are distracted by video games to be "hunger". It's borderline insensitive. I can tell you what hunger definitely isn't. I'm not giving you a stuffty blanket condition for you to pick apart.

What is this supposed to mean to me? I go hours between breakfast and lunch when I have it. I don't consider being surrounded by an abundance of food but not eating because you are distracted by video games to be "hunger". It's borderline insensitive. I can tell you what hunger definitely isn't. I'm not giving you a stuffty blanket condition for you to pick apart.
not eating to the point of vomiting. 16+ hours no food, sometimes no water

That sucks and I wish you luck with your situation, but most people I know are not even capable of a 3 day fast, nevermind starving %15-%25 of their bodyweight off trying to get more game time in. Hunger is one of the most effective natural motivators. I'm not trying to 'gatekeep' a disorder, but there is a difference.