Author Topic: i went to a furry convention  (Read 2218 times)

its a furrcon, everyones gonna be wearing masks. or helmets.
that's a common joke and all but for real like to be serious only like 10% of con attendees have a fursuit max

i'm back. it was super fun.

hell no baby there's a pandemic
masks and vaccine cards were required prior to entry.

had 1050 people at the con, record breaking funnily enough. here's a picture of almost every suiter

was a lot of fun. 10/10 will go again next year if it happens.

i also learned a lot. attended panels held by some professional indie artists on developing an business around our art, and also attending a panel involving the technical details of VJ/AV/DJ used for the convention. got a lot of good information.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 02:34:55 AM by Ceist »

some more pictures for u babes

some art

masks and vaccine cards were required prior to entry.
yeah they're all doing that but it's still too much for me. probly gonna try for FWA 2022 tho, in may
I went in 2019 and was GONNA go in 2020 but then you know. FWA's good cus it's like two hours away by car so I can just drive there
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 09:04:25 AM by Foxscotch »

yeah they're all doing that but it's still too much for me. probly gonna try for FWA 2022 tho, in may
I went in 2019 and was GONNA go in 2020 but then you know. FWA's good cus it's like two hours away by car so I can just drive there
i have a friend in north carolina who goes there quite often. she's invited me to come out there with her the next time its up.

i hope you wore a condom at the inevitable post/during/pre-convention hotel room orgies

thats a lot of people that arent social distancing
makes me nervous

i have a friend in north carolina who goes there quite often. she's invited me to come out there with her the next time its up.
BET

i hope they start going again. them shutting down has part to why covid got me out of my grind mindset and put me back to wasting time at home playing videogames