Letters from Lizzy

Poll

you butthurt?

yes
yes
yes
yes
very

Author Topic: Letters from Lizzy  (Read 5957 times)

i just wish there was more people here so i could epicly troll them. how does this place live so rent free in everyones heads? even for some of my closest friends. maybe just accept that everyone was loving handicapped when they were teenagers (including me) and all those times you got your ass handed on a platter was honestly not that big of a deal. we all went thru it, sis.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 01:29:09 AM by Trogtor »

the blockland forum always brings you back

this place lives rent free in everyones heads
god damn right. i will forever remember this place for as long as i live.

also this is a creative amount of "hate", i don't believe you really hate this place lol

you're not even worth recovering my account for XD
i was bored so i stuff this out for you idiots... you're not even worth recovering my account for XD

how does it feel being stuck here on this pathetic circle jerk while everyone you hated on is living their best life? how does it feel knowing an "ugly cripple" and "dumb redneck" actually have a healthy relationship, a love life, income, a place to live and a new loving car?

damn like what a bunch of losers, how the forget does someone working at a gas station and someone on disability income have more financial security than you?

hell i thought i was loving poor but my huge bags of premo cost more than what your loving mommies and step daddies charge you for rent. it's even forgetin sadder when you think about the fact that we help both our families, but you losers can't even support yourselves.

thats sad as forget. another thing is i had a glow up and all you motherforgeters still lookin ugly as stuff cause you're all in your loving late 20s and 30s and have been since this loving forum was created bro.

i have been in a 7 loving year long relationship while watching you people jerk off and cry about exes or forgetbuddies lmao all the ones that COULD hold a relationship have moved on, and you're still here being a bunch of 4Chan wannabes. it's not 2007 anymore, losers, you're gonna have to find a loving place to jerk off each other when this website finally dies.

like nobody even gives a forget about this game, it's literally been replaced, and the creator of this game is loving ashamed of you all

haha i dont blame him, y'all are so loving cringy and act so goddamn stupid, you actually put a gaint stuff stain on this poor man's game dev career. poor loving Badspot.

no matter how much he expresses his hatred towards his mistake, y'all are still sucking his richard and calling him daddy Baddy... which kinda makes sense given your broken ass relationships with your dads

now you're loving sitting on the blockland forums, 10 years later, still crying about the same people, talking the same stuff, holding onto the same broken dreams and still jerking off to the same loving hentai waifus and child research, probably using your tears for richard lotion

i guess all those jokes i made long ago, about me being better than all of you, weren't so far from the truth, now were they?

ha, you tried so hard to knock down 12 year olds' confidence only to have the same 12 year olds grow up and laugh at you for being losers XD

i'm soooo forgetin glad i took about 15 minutes out of my very busy life to laugh at you peasants

notice how some of the "notorious" users get on here for like 30 minutes a week just to piss you off? yeah thats cause they have something called a loving adult life.

not like it even takes 30 minutes to bait your stupid asses in anyway... why? cause you're so loving desperate for some excitement in your life that online pissing contests seem to be the only thing y'all are holding on for

I can only hope i timed this thread up with Lord Tony loving all your moms before he gets back and makes another thread for you idiots to cry over

haha to think i ever felt stuffty about my life and my income... but that was until seen how pathetic you are XD

like come on what is your loving excuse? it's hilarious you all are able bodied but you spend more time in a computer chair than I ever did in a WHEELCHAIR LMAO

Also its loving sad to be able bodied and still be more dependant on your parents than i was when my parents literally had to wipe my loving ass, like that is so loving sad oh my god lmao

as for the ones who don't rely on their parents its probably cause your parents are sick of your loving stuff and kicked you out the moment you turned 18

hell thats not to say i dont get along with my parents, i visit them all the time, and i always make sure to thank them for not loving letting me end up like any of you people

hell i even made them look bad when i was like 15, they still love the stuff out of me, it feels loving great to also have a good relationship with parents who are soooo forgiving... i dont blame your parents for loving hating all of you though, if you were my kids, i'd loving hate you too.

and alyx would probably argue that he hit the in law lottery, considering they actually love him and consider him a son, but that's pretty easy to achieve when you're not a piece of stuff.

i feel beyond guilty for any poor loving soul who is cursed or manipulated into taking your ass home to their parents, and also their parents. if my child brought home someone who looked or acted like any of you, i'd loving ground them and wonder where i failed as a parent to give my child such bad loving self esteem and a low standard

i'm disabled yet I'm out here living my best life, already married and stuff. my life is supposed to suck, sooooo why does yours suck and mine doesnt? i'm supposed to be inferior after all XD

but i'm not, i'm better than all of you motherforgeters, i'm a better person, first off... and i'm a beast  who is capable of overcoming pretty much anything while y'all can't overcome the smallest loving hurdles in life such as getting a loving partner or moving out of your parents house, oh i'm sorry i forgot some of you are posh and boujee enough for a NY studio LMAO

i actually have graphic design certifications to my name, and yet I still can't loving draw a picture of what the forget went wrong with all of you.

my partner is a certified mechanic and not even he'd be able to fix your broken ass cheap cars that your forgetin moms gave you as hand-me-downs, or you bought it from the sketchy car lot next to the park you visit to peep on kids

the only certified stuff about any of you is your love offender registry

every time i get upset about my disabilty i actually get on here to laugh at you sorry little sacks of stuff. I'm loving blessed to be physically crippled and not suffering from whatever loving mental disabilty plagues all your asses. your moms and dads literally set you up for life and you still forgeted it all up. enjoy bitching from your step-dad's basement.

and while you're at it; go ahead and call me crippled cause that's really all you have. i guess all those loving cups of lean and addies havent crippled you yet, you would probably smoke crack and stuff if you COULD

y'all are too loving broke to be crackheads anyway thats probably why you steal your autistic little brother's ADHD stuff and cough syrup from your mommy's cabinets

bruh i'm so done, i love how the tables turned so beautifully, almost poetically

thank you for calling me crippled and my husband handicapped cause it only incentiviced me to do better than all of you virgins.

oh wait y'all aint virgins cause you diddled a 14 year old once or got yourself some easy pusillanimous individual then you loving cried when it ran away from you hahaha

please don't ever stop being yourselves cause it always makes alyx and me so loving happy to see how pathetic your life is and spit on you friends hahaha

truthfully i know i SHOULD be wishing you all the best, but i'm not, i'm glad all of you are miserable.

i know i'm a loving wretched and coldhearted bitch, but karma is a bigger one you loving pathetic incels

go ahead and say whatever dulls the butthurt of the words i just killed all of you with, i'll be laughing at your loving pain

except lord tony cause he called me a wookie, i can't argue against that. alyx just gets to floss when he eats this pusillanimous individual

---- with utmost hatred, yours truly, lizzy

also where do you guys live

ill be sure to tell everyone you hate them

i was bored so i stuff this out for you idiots... you're not even worth recovering my account for XD

how does it feel being stuck here on this pathetic circle jerk while everyone you hated on is living their best life? how does it feel knowing an "ugly cripple" and "dumb redneck" actually have a healthy relationship, a love life, income, a place to live and a new loving car?

damn like what a bunch of losers, how the forget does someone working at a gas station and someone on disability income have more financial security than you?

hell i thought i was loving poor but my huge bags of premo cost more than what your loving mommies and step daddies charge you for rent. it's even forgetin sadder when you think about the fact that we help both our families, but you losers can't even support yourselves.

thats sad as forget. another thing is i had a glow up and all you motherforgeters still lookin ugly as stuff cause you're all in your loving late 20s and 30s and have been since this loving forum was created bro.

i have been in a 7 loving year long relationship while watching you people jerk off and cry about exes or forgetbuddies lmao all the ones that COULD hold a relationship have moved on, and you're still here being a bunch of 4Chan wannabes. it's not 2007 anymore, losers, you're gonna have to find a loving place to jerk off each other when this website finally dies.

like nobody even gives a forget about this game, it's literally been replaced, and the creator of this game is loving ashamed of you all

haha i dont blame him, y'all are so loving cringy and act so goddamn stupid, you actually put a gaint stuff stain on this poor man's game dev career. poor loving Badspot.

no matter how much he expresses his hatred towards his mistake, y'all are still sucking his richard and calling him daddy Baddy... which kinda makes sense given your broken ass relationships with your dads

now you're loving sitting on the blockland forums, 10 years later, still crying about the same people, talking the same stuff, holding onto the same broken dreams and still jerking off to the same loving hentai waifus and child research, probably using your tears for richard lotion

i guess all those jokes i made long ago, about me being better than all of you, weren't so far from the truth, now were they?

ha, you tried so hard to knock down 12 year olds' confidence only to have the same 12 year olds grow up and laugh at you for being losers XD

i'm soooo forgetin glad i took about 15 minutes out of my very busy life to laugh at you peasants

notice how some of the "notorious" users get on here for like 30 minutes a week just to piss you off? yeah thats cause they have something called a loving adult life.

not like it even takes 30 minutes to bait your stupid asses in anyway... why? cause you're so loving desperate for some excitement in your life that online pissing contests seem to be the only thing y'all are holding on for

I can only hope i timed this thread up with Lord Tony loving all your moms before he gets back and makes another thread for you idiots to cry over

haha to think i ever felt stuffty about my life and my income... but that was until seen how pathetic you are XD

like come on what is your loving excuse? it's hilarious you all are able bodied but you spend more time in a computer chair than I ever did in a WHEELCHAIR LMAO

Also its loving sad to be able bodied and still be more dependant on your parents than i was when my parents literally had to wipe my loving ass, like that is so loving sad oh my god lmao

as for the ones who don't rely on their parents its probably cause your parents are sick of your loving stuff and kicked you out the moment you turned 18

hell thats not to say i dont get along with my parents, i visit them all the time, and i always make sure to thank them for not loving letting me end up like any of you people

hell i even made them look bad when i was like 15, they still love the stuff out of me, it feels loving great to also have a good relationship with parents who are soooo forgiving... i dont blame your parents for loving hating all of you though, if you were my kids, i'd loving hate you too.

and alyx would probably argue that he hit the in law lottery, considering they actually love him and consider him a son, but that's pretty easy to achieve when you're not a piece of stuff.

i feel beyond guilty for any poor loving soul who is cursed or manipulated into taking your ass home to their parents, and also their parents. if my child brought home someone who looked or acted like any of you, i'd loving ground them and wonder where i failed as a parent to give my child such bad loving self esteem and a low standard

i'm disabled yet I'm out here living my best life, already married and stuff. my life is supposed to suck, sooooo why does yours suck and mine doesnt? i'm supposed to be inferior after all XD

but i'm not, i'm better than all of you motherforgeters, i'm a better person, first off... and i'm a beast  who is capable of overcoming pretty much anything while y'all can't overcome the smallest loving hurdles in life such as getting a loving partner or moving out of your parents house, oh i'm sorry i forgot some of you are posh and boujee enough for a NY studio LMAO

i actually have graphic design certifications to my name, and yet I still can't loving draw a picture of what the forget went wrong with all of you.

my partner is a certified mechanic and not even he'd be able to fix your broken ass cheap cars that your forgetin moms gave you as hand-me-downs, or you bought it from the sketchy car lot next to the park you visit to peep on kids

the only certified stuff about any of you is your love offender registry

every time i get upset about my disabilty i actually get on here to laugh at you sorry little sacks of stuff. I'm loving blessed to be physically crippled and not suffering from whatever loving mental disabilty plagues all your asses. your moms and dads literally set you up for life and you still forgeted it all up. enjoy bitching from your step-dad's basement.

and while you're at it; go ahead and call me crippled cause that's really all you have. i guess all those loving cups of lean and addies havent crippled you yet, you would probably smoke crack and stuff if you COULD

y'all are too loving broke to be crackheads anyway thats probably why you steal your autistic little brother's ADHD stuff and cough syrup from your mommy's cabinets

bruh i'm so done, i love how the tables turned so beautifully, almost poetically

thank you for calling me crippled and my husband handicapped cause it only incentiviced me to do better than all of you virgins.

oh wait y'all aint virgins cause you diddled a 14 year old once or got yourself some easy pusillanimous individual then you loving cried when it ran away from you hahaha

please don't ever stop being yourselves cause it always makes alyx and me so loving happy to see how pathetic your life is and spit on you friends hahaha

truthfully i know i SHOULD be wishing you all the best, but i'm not, i'm glad all of you are miserable.

i know i'm a loving wretched and coldhearted bitch, but karma is a bigger one you loving pathetic incels

go ahead and say whatever dulls the butthurt of the words i just killed all of you with, i'll be laughing at your loving pain

except lord tony cause he called me a wookie, i can't argue against that. alyx just gets to floss when he eats this pusillanimous individual

---- with utmost hatred, yours truly, lizzy :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

also where do you guys live

MD

the air and water already gave me brain damage long ago 

i love how the responding posts aren’t anger filled monologues but just genuine concern for how someone could be this emotionally invested to post a full rant

i love how the responding posts aren’t anger filled monologues but just genuine concern for how someone could be this emotionally invested to post a full rant
i mean hell it kind of is concerning lol

most people with animosity towards the forums reflect that with a simple "yeah that place sucks lol" and thats that. itd be a shame if this topic is indicative of some sort of deeper issue

What an unfortunate time for the Chronology to be dead