Poll

you butthurt?

yes
yes
yes
yes
very

Author Topic: Letters from Lizzy  (Read 5958 times)

ill give you 100$ if you forget off lol

Has anyone finished it yet? I still haven't read it all

Has anyone finished it yet? I still haven't read it all
Read it the day it came out. After you get past the first couple parahraghs you start to feel bad for lizzy. This is way too much text to be a simple "F you" letter. Its just sad I think.

Read it the day it came out. After you get past the first couple parahraghs you start to feel bad for lizzy. This is way too much text to be a simple "F you" letter. Its just sad I think.

Yea that's basically why I haven't I read like three-four max and was just like wow this is just weird

No response :(:( I don't think we're gonna get one

Also for anyone whom doubts OP is Liz I can confirm this is absolutely their style of dialect lol
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 03:08:43 PM by Soukuw »

maybe its for the best they dont return. theres nothing here for them anyway from the looks of it

imagine unironically coming back like 8 years later to try and dab on the lego forum that nobody actually uses anymore but apparently you still care enough to write all that stuff over. both of you were absolutely forgeted but at the end of the day if it's either doing this and getting out of this community for good or becoming a transmission (as half of the friends on here have done), child enthusiast (as in brickadia) or both i do applaud your decision. still though, imagine being in your mid 20s and still getting mad about people on the autistic lego game from a decade ago making fun of you

also,
i actually have graphic design certifications to my name
my partner is a certified mechanic
woooow woww white trash jobs wowowwowowow

Why you have to bring any racial or political tension into this.
Mexican here coming from mexican area and mechanic is NOT considered a white trash job. (At least here)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 08:51:15 PM by soldier101@ »

imagine unironically coming back like 8 years later to try and dab on the lego forum that nobody actually uses anymore but apparently you still care enough to write all that stuff over. both of you were absolutely forgeted but at the end of the day if it's either doing this and getting out of this community for good or becoming a transmission (as half of the friends on here have done), child enthusiast (as in brickadia) or both i do applaud your decision. still though, imagine being in your mid 20s and still getting mad about people on the autistic lego game from a decade ago making fun of you

also,woooow woww white trash jobs wowowwowowow

also,woooow woww white trash jobs wowowwowowow
This is somehow way more gay than OP