[NEWS] : BAD BATCH OF KETCHUP LINKED TO A NUMBER OF DEATHS IN FLORIDA

Author Topic: [NEWS] : BAD BATCH OF KETCHUP LINKED TO A NUMBER OF DEATHS IN FLORIDA  (Read 1528 times)

"BREAKING NEWS: STUDY FOUND KETCHUP IS LINKED TO DEATH IN FLORIDA

In the meantime, you might want to ask your waiter if you can place your order first.

Frito-Lay issued a statement on the study, saying the study is not relevant to the majority of consumers. The company said it used “very small samples” and “was unable to perform a level of statistical significance” for its own research.

The company’s statement said: ““The food and snack categories are highly competitive and attractive to consumers. Frito-Lay takes food safety very seriously and we don’t serve anything without the consumers’ safety in mind.”

Fox News' Edmund DeMarche contributed to this report.

Lindsey McPherson is a breaking and trending news digital producer for Fox News. Follow her on Twitter @LindseyMcPherson.

Contributing: The Associated Press

Read or Share this story: https://usat.ly/2xZuWk4

© 2019 Cox Media Group.

This content was republished with permission from CNN.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards."

i am an anti ketchuper

i dont want ketchup mandates

I never trusted third party ketchup. . .

i am an anti ketchuper

i dont want ketchup mandates
big talk from someone with a RED profile picture. Who are you really sided with?

Y'all have your ketchup with or without ice?

do you guys eat burgers with or without the peel

do you guys eat burgers with or without the peel
i only eat activated burgers

onActivate > Player > addHealth [25] burgers

onActivate > Player > addHealth [25] burgers
It looks like you just added the word burgers at the end of your event line? Can you please direct me the the event that actually has burgers?

[img ]https://i.redd.it/m2tqxuazc8x01.jpg[/img]
i hate you

i didnt need to be reminded this image exists

It looks like you just added the word burgers at the end of your event line? Can you please direct me the the event that actually has burgers?
its the event on the burgers i eat, not a parameter of the event

forget all tomato product