Author Topic: resonte is in page 1 of posters  (Read 1236 times)

why is this list not accurate with the stats page

if both of my accounts were combined id be on page 7

Yes Resonte! I am really glad for you! Glad I could make it long enough to witness it! May you ever dwell on front page.

why is this list not accurate with the stats page
Idk seems like people who have gotten banned are missing from the list resonte posted

Idk seems like people who have gotten banned are missing from the list resonte posted
my old alt lego lad (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=43669) isn't on there either. It should be in the top 30 :(

kind of crazy foxscotch is also on page1 of the listing, given that he is also night fox who got banned and thus lost the #1 spot

I dont want to be in the top 15 help

kind of crazy foxscotch is also on page1 of the listing, given that he is also night fox who got banned and thus lost the #1 spot
wait night fox was foxscotch? this is news to me

i didnt lose a got dam thing u son of a bitch, it was STOLEN. and plus it's still on the stats page. so >:(
wait night fox was foxscotch? this is news to me
a long time ago

it's remarkable that night fox, banned seven years ago, still has a higher average posts per day than this account. i literally had nothing else to do back then
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:44:53 AM by Foxscotch »

Took me a while, but now I'm the 6th most online member

man i never knew i was in page 2 of this, and that's years AFTER i stopped actively posting here every day
damn

man i never knew i was in page 2 of this, and that's years AFTER i stopped actively posting here every day
damn
theres a lot of people on there who i wouldnt have guessed posted that much