I see nothing wrong with cannibalism

Author Topic: I see nothing wrong with cannibalism  (Read 1438 times)

There I said it. I mean it. Obviously there is something wrong about killing an individual, but I don’t see anything wrong with eating human flesh. We’re all bags of meat. “But that’s what YOURE made of! I don’t care. Meat is meat.

If I had to get a limb amputated for non infectious/gangrenous reasons, I’m 100% getting that limb frozen and I’ll eventually eat it. It’s my own limb. I have the right to have it back and I don’t see anything wrong with eating it given it’s fresh and not rotting.

Think about it. People are willing to kill other people just so they can eat them. That must mean we probably taste amazing. I know you’re as curious as I am.

go ahead and have some rocky mountain oysters then

Not interested. I will however eat muscle

there was a dude on reddit that ate his own amputated foot, and fed it to his friends at a party. i think it's OK to eat any part of human except brain and spine because of prion disease risk.

I read about that and that is cool. I’d be totally down to try that.

humans arent bred to be eaten though so it's probably not gonna taste very good

Consensual cannibalism is legal. Good luck getting a donor. I personally dont think its a good idea.

Many groups and persons associated or partaking in cannibalism do not do it legally. Even cannibals who start off legally can sometimes turn to illegal venues to consume others.

There are multiple parasites and diseases that could be attracted depending on the organ being consumed (flesh is generally fine though).

Consumption of humanoid figures can mess with someone mentally. Even if its not quite human, there are alot of thoughts and triggers that may cause a Psychosis of sorts if done repeatedly.

Please be aware of the risks of cannibalism. They are real. I dont want to see my favorite geese poster get thrown into a depression and have their life ended with "laughing death" because they couldnt stop eating foot tacos.

Stay safe sheepapocolypse.

I won’t even eat cattle/other animal organs but a good human calf seared up with some garlic and onions would probably be a banger.

Isn't there prion diseases you can get from doing this?

anyways, you seem waaay too enthusiastic about eating people lol, even consensually.

I’ll be honest I do want to. Not because I have some morbid fascination of consuming human flesh, but because I like exotic meat like alligator and python and other things. I just want to try human. The ultimate curiosity.

But a good human calf seared up with some garlic and onions would probably be a banger.
Did you see a word I said?

Yes but I’m willing to take the risks

I’ll be honest I do want to. Not because I have some morbid fascination of consuming human flesh, but because I like exotic meat like alligator and python and other things. I just want to try human. The ultimate curiosity.
"I like exotic meat" is not compatible with "I only eat striated muscle meat", you are a coward and a fraud

yeah whatever issei sagawa

"I like exotic meat" is not compatible with "I only eat striated muscle meat", you are a coward and a fraud
I will also eat zebra and horse if given the chance