I'm sorry for the things I've done

Author Topic: I'm sorry for the things I've done  (Read 5234 times)

I haven't posted on this forum, or played Blockland in a while. I used to be a dumb kid playing Blockland and I got into so much stuff.
I banned people on that one Camping RP server, I did stupid stuff on that server, and I regret it all. It's guilt and baggage I've been needing to get off of my chest for years.
You probably don't remember me, but I had to get rid of this guilt and baggage.
I haven't regularly played Blockland in a couple years. I check the server list every once in a while and lurk the forums sometimes.
If I could slap myself from a couple years ago in the face, I would.

If you're wondering about the Camping RP things, there's a thread here:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320636.msg9922495#msg9922495

I'm sorry I was an immature prick.

I also remember I think I made fun of Sugar or something, heard from a friend earlier tonight she apparently faked autism and she sold pictures of herself or something and then disappeared off the face of the planet. I don't know if this is correct information it might be wrong considering it's just something I heard from a friend who used to play Blockland, so take it with a grain of salt.

the polite thing to do would've been to say nothing

I also remember I think I made fun of Sugar or something, heard from a friend earlier tonight she apparently faked autism and she sold pictures of herself or something and then disappeared off the face of the planet. I don't know if this is correct information it might be wrong considering it's just something I heard from a friend who used to play Blockland, so take it with a grain of salt.

Can someone confirm this

huge if true

I believe we all were handicapped once in this game. I say just let it be. I am glad you are returning to your home. Welcome back.

If it ends up that Sugar actually faked her autism, it'll probably be the last huge twist of this forum's history.

If it ends up that Sugar actually faked her autism, it'll probably be the last huge twist of this forum's history.
it would be a very very forgetin elaborate thing with the whole Arkadian fiasco where she would constantly cry about being groomed and bullied at like 4 am, literally a day after she agreed she'd stay off the damn server.

it would be a very very forgetin elaborate thing with the whole Arkadian fiasco where she would constantly cry about being groomed and bullied at like 4 am, literally a day after she agreed she'd stay off the damn server.
Like I said, a huge loving twist. I don't think it's true, but you can't deny that it wouldn't be wild.

i can promise you sugar did not fake her autism

she most certainly is not faking her autism

shoot, no edit:

I'm joking I don't actually have... you know what I better just stop.

Black and white I didnt think you were autistic until the second post.

Black and white I didnt think you were autistic until the second post.
i thought he was as soon as i saw the furry pfp