Author Topic: I'm sorry for the things I've done  (Read 5242 times)

Have to keep it for the continuity, things get confusing if the Ava changes too often.

Have to keep it for the continuity, things get confusing if the Ava changes too often.
forget continuity, i didnt like being known as the guy who had like an oc of the auditor from madness so i just said forget it

forget continuity, i didnt like being known as the guy who had like an oc of the auditor from madness so i just said forget it
put it back on. ive always associated the name nigel with that avatar since you had it

you act as if 2018 was like many years ago, when to me 2018 feels like last week.
leave the past be lad, let it go. no one's going to remember what you did when the forums vanish whenever that may be.

also i love this reoccurring type of thread where people nobody knows come from the wood works yeas later to apologize with every fiber of their being for essentially stealing from a cookie jar

oh yea 2018 feels like no time ago

also i love this reoccurring type of thread where people nobody knows come from the wood works yeas later to apologize with every fiber of their being for essentially stealing from a cookie jar

I thought about making one a few times since coming back from my long hiatus lol, but it's about stuff nobody really knows about, and it was like over half a decade ago (yea now I feel old) so probably best let old dogs lie.

bro im promised you NOBODY REMEMBERS WHAT DID please stop worrying

bro im promised you NOBODY REMEMBERS WHAT DID please stop worrying
Guilt can bubble up in the strangest of ways.

It's okay my child, all is forgiven.