who here hates microbricks?

Author Topic: who here hates microbricks?  (Read 721 times)

I absolutely hate microbricks and they kill the idea of lego.

people dont even build with the regular bricks anymore in brickadia it sucks

Lol imagine playing a supposed lego, beta project, where no one actually uses legos and the game isnt released.

I absolutely hate microbricks and they kill the idea of lego.
wow i actually agree with lord tony.

also microbricks will make eventing completely loving hell for anyone's computer since if you want a large portion of your map to be evented and you have a microbrick build you'll be making a lag machine.

they should just drop bricks altogether and just make a comprehensive modeling program inside of brickadia

also microbricks will make eventing completely loving hell for anyone's computer since if you want a large portion of your map to be evented and you have a microbrick build you'll be making a lag machine.
fortunately microbricks seem to be the only loving thing that they work on optimizing
they should just drop bricks altogether and just make a comprehensive modeling program inside of brickadia
hammer editor moment

They allow me to build the finer details of stuff that Blockland restricts usually. They're good if used properly

and you could have it all my empire of microbricks,i will eat your frames,i will make you cry

Microbricks are cool. No one's forcing you to use them though.

Microbricks are cool. No one's forcing you to use them though.

they using them on my server and I don't want that

This is not a place of honor, no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here, nothing is valued here