Alec Baldwin fatally shoots someone during filming with loaded prop gun

Author Topic: Alec Baldwin fatally shoots someone during filming with loaded prop gun  (Read 770 times)

https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/live-news/alec-baldwin-movie-set-shooting-10-22-21/index.html

someone loaded a prop gun (one that shoots blanks) with real rounds and alec baldwin during a scene shot the gun and killed someone.

I was just thinking about making a post about this.

I already covered this topic why did you have to make a second thread?

I was just thinking about making a post about this.
its ok, i did so you dont have to

its ok, i did so you dont have to

thanks I was sleepy and didn't really want to.

From everything i have seen it seems the armorer is at fault

i thought the article title was a joke when i first spotted it

yikes

From everything i have seen it seems the armorer is at fault
Another ffl bites the dust

I thought this was the dude that played old Kenobi for a second

This is such a stuff show. Imagine dying on a movie set because a bunch of Hollywood forgetwits didn't spend enough money.

reminded me of hm2 final cut

using live bullets instead of blanks

live ammo is more expensive than blanks. this was not a money issue. Unless the ffl was some sort of substance user, these things simply dont happen. Because of previous mistakes many checks and prechecks are engrained into the filming process to prevent this. Probably planned ngl

live ammo is more expensive than blanks. this was not a money issue. Unless the ffl was some sort of substance user, these things simply dont happen. Because of previous mistakes many checks and prechecks are engrained into the filming process to prevent this. Probably planned ngl
I meant clearly they cheaped out on their gun guy not that the ammo was cheaper

alec baldwin finally has hit a k/d ratio greater than 0