1 (1.6%)
water is scary
6 (9.5%)
i am afraid of other things
9 (14.3%)
i aint scared :]
3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: do you have phobias  (Read 2352 times)

answer my poll now! come on!

PERSONALLY i really hate bugs :(
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 10:20:16 PM by TableSalt »

No I'm totally not scared of the deep, deep, hideous monstrosity infused dark murky depths of the ocean.

Or the deceptively calm surface that hides all of the aforementioned.

wasps are totally ok also I guess.

nothing to fear but fear itself. i dunno what the name of that phobia is

I don't have any of these classic fears. in fact I am very fond of a lot of those things, for example heights, insects of literally all kinds, needles, snakes, and small spaces. they're all cool. it's actually kind of suspicious how much I specifically like the things that are generally considered to be common, normal phobias. wonder if that means anything

I am afraid of people I care about being killed by some kind of accident with no warning, but that's not really like.......... like there's nothing to actually be actively afraid of there. and obviously nobody wants to lose people they care about but I don't think the degree to which I worry about it is really normal. it's just like this kind of existential dread that's manageable most of the time but sometimes it'll randomly become A Bit Of A Problem. like for instance the recent thing with alec baldwin lol. pretty effective reminder of human mortality there

I've heard of people that practically break down and cry on average a few times a year, because of an overwhelming sudden fear of something bad happening to a loved one.

yea ok I do that.

Depends. Back alley late at night on the wrong side of town you better bet I’m scared of people.
99% of the time I’m not afraid of people.

Am I afraid of heights when I’m in on a tall building or helping my neighbor repair his two story house’s roof? Yes.
Do I care about being several thousand feet in the air inside a aircraft, not at all.

When I just wake up and see a spider crawling on my arm I am afraid.
If it’s not on me I don’t care.
When one crawls on me in any other case I really don’t care.

Other than those things I guess I’m good, but it’s all situational. I suppose I’m not scared.

Don’t you people believe in some sort of God/afterlife?
Seriously only time I’d cry for loved ones is if I miss them and/or they’re already dead.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 11:14:48 PM by soldier101@ »

Um yea I do. but a phobia is literally an Unreasonable fear, you know one you kinda know doesn't necessarily make 100% sense.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 11:27:14 PM by Black and White »

i loving hate horses, they try to treat me like stuff even when i try to stay the most away from them

Yes! Horses suck, and like most people that are super into them are straight up headcases, there has to be a correlation.

Don’t you people believe in some sort of God/afterlife?
not particularly

mirrors forget with me heavily idk why

Yes! Horses suck, and like most people that are super into them are straight up headcases, there has to be a correlation.

What the.. ok I vaguely remember typing this I guess

What the.. ok I vaguely remember typing this I guess

Ah so youre loosing touch of reality to eih?

Needles make me picture the liquid going into my arm and I can feel them tug my skin and I hate them.