Author Topic: college is not hitting for me  (Read 1290 times)

i might just be a lazy forget i am just a lazy forget but i'm finding that college and my major business is being butt right now. especially with technical classes like accounting i am really not excelling at. any advice, thinking about changing my major maybe or very maybe maybe dropping out god that would be awful

accounting is buttcheeks bro. had a finance major but switched -> to history. I think writing is much more preferable then to lame brain numeracy.

you can study stuff you find interesting and still get a business job if you develop connections/experience in business. i know a former blocklander who studied geology who now works at a big finance company

accounting is buttcheeks bro. had a finance major but switched -> to history. I think writing is much more preferable then to lame brain numeracy.
this. I wish I had steered clear of accounting and finance in college. On my final semester of finance now though so I think it's too late to change. At least it's a good degree have, but I wish I had gotten into marketing instead :(

you can study stuff you find interesting and still get a business job if you develop connections/experience in business.
this right here is basically the key ingredient to any professional career you want. of course certain businesses will want the credentials, but im convinced any company actually worth working for will hire you so long as you actually know your trade and you can prove you're good at it

Every mayor has courses that loving suck
I had loving french and business classes last year
I study comp science...

if you're early enough to change your major and you hate your major-related classes then that might be a good sign to follow your gut. could just be stuffty professors though

Currently dual majoring, college sucks but as soon as you find the algorithm it works

accounting is for people who think the protagonist in american psycho is relatable

accounting is for people who think the protagonist in american psycho is relatable
I relate to the ATM.

Don't become a math major unless you want to torture yourself in every aspect possible. 

who doesnt want to jam out and then axe murder their pretentious coworker /s

yeah, dont they realize actual rich psychos just forget kids, induce terrorist attacks, and lobby the government

yeah, dont they realize actual rich psychos just forget kids, induce terrorist attacks, and lobby the government
Found the butt hurt accountant

Found the butt hurt accountant
what, how does that make me a butthurt accountant i was making a joke at the expense of accountants