Learning with Pibby

Author Topic: Learning with Pibby  (Read 2441 times)

Come and Learn with Pibby!

In this bright and colorful warm world, populated with green hills, and far off mountains, you’ll
have so a lot of fun with Pibby and Bun Bun as she teaches you how to spell, the colors, the alphabet,
Math and much, much more!

Pibby!

Pibby is a bright, cheery and smart girl who will be your fun guide to the world of Learning with
Pibby! You'll encounter spelling challenges, math questions and new colors all in this fun, soft and fuzzy world!

Bun Bun

Bun Bun is Pibby's cute but slightly 'behind' best pal! Bun Bun is always there for Pibby, and Pibby
is always there for her! Which makes it all the more surprising that she would ã̵̡̧̝̼̱̳̬̮̹͎̟̌̅̊͜b̸̟̤̙̳̙͕͎̻̅̈́̃̀̂͝á̶̢̡̺̩͕̻͙͕̬͇͇͓̖̬̺̣̖͙̀ͅn̴̡̡̠̺͈̯̥̥̟̗̤̟̩̮̺̘̟̦̣̲̋d̴̨̡̡̰̺̥̮̫̦̮͖͎̙̺̜͔͖͔̜͎̀̒̆̄̆o̸̡̢̢̡̥̟̫̦̭͉̻̘̣̯͓̱͎͑̒̋͠n̶̢̞͈̭̙̦̰̤̮͎̳̜̦̠̝̰̬̟̼͍̳͗̐̀̅̒̑̉͊̾̒̂̋͂̀͐̍̿̄̀̒̇ ̶̧̛͈̞̰̲͎̼͍̬̻̝͖̩͕̞͂͌̔͊͊̊̔̍̈̒͌͌͋͗̊̎͑̚͜͠͝͝ͅh̸͇̬̳̲͍͍̘̪̀̔͆͋̓̉̆̄̽̌̀͛̔̆͋̈́̏̌̕̕̚͜͝͝ȩ̶̩͇̠̯̣͙̟̟̙̫̫̅̿͐̔͆̈́̐̐̈́͒̋̌̓͒͆͑͗̽̓̕͜͜͜͠͝͝r̵̘̰̐̈́̆͌͌.̸̡̯͕̟̺̘̜̯͇͚͍̻͎̭̬͙̭̼̤̓̉̎͌̑̏͋̐̐͛͐̉̂̚̚͜͝ͅ

dž̵̨̗̖̖̀̔̎̀̀̆͠Ȏ̸̻̰̠͕͕͆ǻ̶̟͙̬͉̣̙̋̀̀̎̌͂á̵̩̹̖͕̒͒̊̊̓͌̏͑͜Ǜ̸͇̱̚̕ŵ̴̫͍͈̗̂̌̅̾͗̍̐̇̕ŋ̸̗̬̦͋̿͋̌̎̑͘͝ ̷̢̗̺̥̣̗̝̃͂͒̿̐ǃ̶̛̯̹̗̦̠̠̱̬͒́͑̒Č̶̯̜̯͚̥̫̐̎͜Ņ̶̧̛̦̥͕͚̪͔͚̣͗̊́̚ſ̷̮̳̬̽͗͛́̆͌̑͠Ŝ̶̬͑̈̓Ô̴̤̭̟̾Ǔ̵̝̩̊̄̕͘

Ɏ̵̢͔̗̞̲̰̌̈́̔̉̈͗͝ř̵̡̡̼͍̺͈̱̺́̽͝Ĵ̵̧̨̙̞̻̚ͅħ̸̨̬̺͍̐͌̋̇̀͐͗ͅɖ̸̧̛ṷ̴̢̦̫̃̒̀͗͊ǿ̸̡͙̦̓̎˔̴̧̛̥̻̥͔́͋͛̈ȳ̴̛̹̭̭̠͕̰͎̦͒͑̾Å̸̡̲̠̻̰̻̑͐̇̆ͅ ̵̻̭̗͍̌́̆͑͘Å̵̝̠͈̘̣̹̪̼̋̍͛̆̈̆͂ĝ̷̫̫̦͍̘͎̋͋͜ͅ˷̶̹̤̖̭͗͆͒̐̚ȩ̴̧͉̗̯̻͔̼̈́̌͊̕̕ê̷̪̱̺̟̜̗͍̐͂͗̓͗̕ɔ̸̛̹̓̌͑́̿͋ ̶̟̤͙̹͎̇̈́̎̓̎̿̈Ȇ̴̢̜̲̞̱̅̀̋Ż̴̧̯̩̱̝̫̹̊̄͗͗̈Ė̴̜̏̚ĝ̷̢̘͈̦͕̑́̽͜͝ɼ̸͙̣̓̈́̊͜Ạ̶̡̫͎̃͂̿̓̃͌̕͠ọ̷̞̺͓͕͚̘̖̇̄̒̒͘Ȓ̴̡̝͚̣̽͝ʩ̸̧̖̞̭̯͉͐͋͌̌̅͝Ư̷̺̒͑Ⱥ̴̢̦̞̣̐͆͗͌̓̍Å̸̦̪̦̘̟̗͊͑°̴̼̬͇̅̅×̶̧̲̘̦̑̆͊͝͠ͅ ̶̢̠̔͊͋͠Á̷̡̨̰͈̮̀͂͝Ẹ̵̯̥̣̘̙͈̆͊̾͒̄̕Ĥ̶̘͖̀̈ū̵̥̤͘͜͜˘̷̩̹̪͖͚͉̄Œ̷̜̝͖͙̪̤͉̦̌̉́̕Ą̷͕̜̲̄̀̓̽ɝ̴͔͇́̈́̃̈̾͒́͝ƶ̴̢͖̝͉̘͓͒̒̽͗̍͝ɀ̴̠͛Ň̷̢͕̟̳̗̩̆̓͜ó̶͖̪̻̬̝͚̀̍̑̕ɠ̷̨̨̡̟̳͖̖̫͑̈̌̂͋̕ȱ̶̺̏̊͛͂̍̕͘Ź̴͉͖̜̺̥̯̾̓̋̏́̕ͅĂ̷͕̰̹͚̒̋̈́̊̄̇͘͝¾̶̨͆̎͐̏͝ɂ̶̨͇͔̲͍̳̞̺̄̏̎̿ţ̶͎͉̌͐̉̊Ğ̴̨̟̗͈̼̐̿dž̸̻͇̱̬̒̌̄̀̀̉̉͑é̴̠̬̠̠̬͈͝.̷̛͉̺̘̾ͅ ̸̳̓̏̾͛̉̊Ƅ̶͖̹̜͈͎͔̈͋͘ͅǧ̶̰̽̋̌͝ʼn̷̢̛̞͈̞̖͙͗͌̏̊̚̕͠ƥ̷̼̗͙͔̩̈̍̾̑͂ͅȟ̷̟̤̬̬͂Ʃ̶̢̦̝̫͚͔̟̺͊̔͑̇̎̀̚Ʊ̷̭̙̔́̇̾ȴ̷̡̞̹͎̭̂̂̋
̸̨̙̺̥͍̫̝͒̊̀͘͝͠͠ƪ̶̛̬̥̝̙̣̬̜̫́̔̄̍͝Ď̴̬̞̺̳̫́̈́̉͜Õ̸̧̼̏ʊ̶̮̩̎̎̃̋͝͝ğ̵̨̛̖̭̼̯̬̩̿̈̅̊͂̚ʆ̷͇͉͒̍̄́,̴̡̛͚̪̲̻̞̠̑̈́̂ ̴̢̺̏̾̓̊̌̄́DŻ̵̠̤̟͓̫̇̀̃̏̃̏͘ͅǝ̸͚̘̭̦̪̫̦̿̐͐̊̕͘͝͝ć̵̡̜̬̠̞͍̼̔́͝ʿ̸̢̦͕̯͍̳̼̀̓͠ɟ̷̠͚̖̠̯͛̑͆̾̓Ɖ̶̨̧̨̡̝̦͙̻̈͊͂͝˭̷̢̠̤͗˓̴̺͈̙̭̝̿́͋̏ǔ̸̯͈̠̗̳͚́ƾ̸̛̪̓̂̐̈́͗̀̍õ̴̧͔̟͍̓̌˺̵̥̝̂ɺ̷̧̨̥̤͕̮̼͚̍̿͒̉ʹ̵̬̜̘̲̫́̏̅͊Ů̴͍͚̤̜͔̹̅̈́̌̽̈́̚ͅş̶̢̲͉̲̜̗͈͕̿̂̆͌̒ ̷̡̢̻̤̺͑̿̏̉̊̉˰̴̘̪͙̤͇͛͗̔͒͊̇͌͒͜Ȩ̴̡̡̙̦̼̈́̽̐̇̆͘ͅə̴̢̨̪̻̼̍ƶ̶̞̗̼̪̓Ȣ̸̧̜͔̰̜̘̃̀̄ʩ̷͓̺͉̫̭̝̟̿͌̋̔͂͠ ̷̡̩̼̙͍͌̅̓̓͘͠ĭ̵̛̦̱̃̆͛͋͒ͅǫ̴̂̃̈̚˄̶̤̙̲̺̝̽͘ͅç̴͔̹͙̓̅͊͌̈̚͘͝Ų̸͕̦̦͚̯̏̀̍͘ͅń̷̠̏?̸̲̝̜̮͔̩̜͉͒̄̈́̃̓͊ ̷͕̖̈̈͆̓̒̅̾dž̷̘̣̠̫̙͔͋̔͐̊ɬ̸̦̌͊̀̊̀Ȝ̶̡̥͍̳͈̹̼̂̔́̑̈́̇ͅʚ̸̼͖̈́̈́̋̅̿̔͘Ƒ̷̡̢͓̞̭̩̺̤̏͗ȇ̶̟̱̳̱̬̠̟̓̓͂̿̌Ʉ̷̩͓͂͜ě̷̜͗̆̿̿̀͐́͝Ł̷̨̢̗̰͔̘̏̏̆̿̚̕͝Ȅ̴̢̟̪͂̂͒̓̓͊̚ͅʆ̷͉̟̻͓̤͈̻̹̐̍ȋ̸͚̩̬̻̥͛̔̚͝˅̴̹̪́̈́̌̈̿ĭ̴͍͕͑ ̸̙̯͓̈́̈́̍͋̌͂͝͝ę̸̤̘̓͋̓̋͆̕͝ǖ̷͚̲͕͙͍́̋͊͌̿̑Ȗ̴̬̗̝̜̥̂̑͝͠¿̸͕̖̯̝̖̘͉́͆̒̿̈́͘Ø̵̢̨̯̺̰̞̩͆̽̈͑̕̚͝͠Ǐ̴̛̠̫̼̃ļ̶̭̱̗̳͖̫͎̐̽͝ʁ̷̧̬͍̫̫̩̀͘͜Ȁ̷͎̯̣̉́̄̊̓̈́͘͠ĝ̸̪͚̭̦̃Ư̶̜̪͕̏͒̿̏̂͘¸̵̠̻̭̲̮͔̜̜̋́͐͝˶̷̫̦̼̣̥̰̼̼͛̾͝ƴ̶̞̙̭͔̬͈́̆̎̓̋͛̀ͅị̵̼̭̂̈́͒͑͊̿͒̓˖̸̝̝̜̥̺͚͕̿͆̑́̂͜ë̷̢͕̲͖̱͌̑˺̶̨̤͕̮̦̪̮̯̀̓́͆½̴̡͓̩̙̫̮̋̋̀͌͑͒͐́ŗ̶̝͇̘̻͛̈́«̴̤̆̒̾̓̀̽̕͠Ļ̵̨̜͍͚̅̊͌͌̿̒̾̎͜ɍ̷̬́̒͑̉͑̀̄͂Ʒ̴̢̛̦͉̺͈̈́̋̀͐̌̈́ͅņ̸̖͓̝͉̫̓̍̌̆͊̆ͅƦ̶͍̯͈̣̪͛̈́͠Ƥ̷͇̥̋͑͗̃̐͘͝
̸̫͈́͑̆́̾͌̓̽ę̶̯̱́̓̕Ł̵̞̫̦̓̋͆͑̅Ɗ̸̞̩̜̰̗̀ȡ̷̛̛̳̬̽̋̅˱̵̻͕̪̰̣̣̪͇̋̀̂̏ö̶̳̾̈͌͆́̐̽Ż̴̧͍̠̫̖̚÷̸͚̲̭̿̍̀͛̓͝ḛ̷̜̇̌͘˕̴̡̡̛̟͔̯͙̹̔͛͗̄͗.̶̧̧̭̄̈́˻̶̰̂ ̸̡͔̫̱͉̏̂̿̈Ǭ̴̝̠͒͑͂̓ˆ̸̨̭̓̓˔̷̩͍̅ĩ̷̘̯́̌̈͐͑̃à̷̺̘̥̘̼͈͑̈̏̇̓̋̚͝ͅɨ̴͓̟̩̖͓̇ͅɧ̵̟̘̪̳̎̃͜ͅş̸̦͇̣̱̤͓̔͆͋͜͜͠͠͝ȝ̷͉̼̣̙̘̬̺̈́̂Ç̶̰͔͔͇̐͐̅̒̄͌ì̷̢̥̱̃͋̽͆̈́̈́̾̅ȷ̴̢̗̠̎̈̈́͐̈́̐̚͝ƅ̴̙͑͊̆͋Ģ̵̫̳̫̒̓͘͝Ƽ̴̨̨̗͕̳̠̫̭̏̌̀̌̄͛͘Ȇ̸͖̩̤̤̞̮̭͛̓̈́͐ͅƌ̵̮̱̮̘̰͕̇̐̄͒͌̚¨̴̲̯̬͔̤̖̥͆́͊͒̉͆̐̕Ƙ̷̢͇̰̹͛̆̑̑̒͜͠ʷ̸̲̲̒̀̍̏͒͗͝Ȇ̷͍̗̝͉̮͔͂̈́͋́͛ǘ̷̖̞͒̏͑͗̚ə̴̨̝̤͍͓̽̇̊̀͑̔Ǔ̵̡͚̗̱̈́́͋̅͊̉̏͝ʋ̸̧̡̯̰̮̼̺̍̾̋̓̾̈́͐ͅȅ̶̛̥̘̝͎̝̮͔͒̏͋̇͝Ʌ̶̨̤̙̩̀̃͗̆ʛ̷̪̩̬̗́̌͐¼̵̛͎͓͔̬̹̥̰̍̓̐̐̒ͅʠ̵͇͗́͜͝ͅɆ̷̨̢̜̭̙͈̔̓̾͋̈̐̄͝ɑ̴͉̤͎̘̙̠̹̭̊̈́̑̋͘͝ơ̷̭̮͔̘̇͌̆̓͠ȇ̷̪̠̦͉͉̣͈̗̈̍̾͘Ǣ̷̡̗̞̭̗̟̄̐̈́̋̊̓͛̕ɋ̵̳̯̥̈́́̽̋Ƨ̶̛̛̬͙̳͙͑͛ˣ̷̺̙̈́̏͑̔͛͋̕Ŏ̶̖̘̝̝̆̿͐͐̃̌̋̕ǫ̴̹̞͈̣̯̌͌̿̐͌̉̚͘͜Ó̶̼̐̑̊͘ʏ̴͖͋͐̾ŵ̸̛̛̥͚̦̹̣̼̘̤͑͗̂̍͝ɂ̶͉̪̺̘̅̾̓ȩ̶̧̛̲̺̠͎̩̥͗̍̔̀͒̊̕ͅƭ̵̡͍͇̝̃̌̔̂͂͜Ï̸̡̯̹̈́͌́͌̾͝͠ƺ̷̛͎͙̩̟ͅ×̷̧̧͉̲͖̥̘͎̽͒¸̵̧̮̙̍Þ̸̠͇͔̩̜̳̫̈́͑̒͑̓ɺ̵̛̻̏̿͑͗̇Ȱ̷̦͎̰̪͈͂̇̓̑̂͑̾͜Ğ̶͎͈̀̓̑̽̾̈́̃Ǭ̵̧̢͉͍̝͔̰̽̅ß̷͙̟̟͕̫̙̳̩̀̾́̿ɬ̷̱̖̮̳͉̘͌͜ͅ
̴̫̝͙́̓̒̎̍́̆͝ʿ̴̡̻̾Ɔ̷̛̛̺̲̏̒̈͝ɕ̷̡̧̟̹̝̑̒Ǭ̴̰̻͓͉̘̭̐̈́́ƿ̵̙̟̹̙̟͒̃̐͑͘ǰ̴̻̼̬̻̘̞̪̓̈́̍ʜ̸̨̙͎͔͔̫̖̞͛̾͐ɦ̸̡̧̟̙̘̘̘̰̋͑͆̊̂̿̊͠Ʋ̵̛̤͎̰̱̟̝̌̂̈́̐̎̌̒NJ̸̻̝̘̘͉̣̬͇̅̀̃͘͝Ɋ̸̭̞̱̫̜̥̀́̈́̍̈́̒̿̈́͜ɾ̸̢̪͍̀̔̇̀̔ū̵̢̟͖͎̤̞͚̐̐̀ɷ̸̨̲̲͐̿̿͑͘͝ı̷̪͕̯̉¾̶͚̥̩̓̔́̾̿ˠ̸͇͊̽̚ľ̶͇͙̙̯̝͒̀̅͊̇̊̏͒Ĭ̵͚̭͇̟̈́̔̈̈̈́̚Å̶̢̠̓͛́͆̌̌͘!̶̩̱̳̀͂͂!̷͔̳̱͉̣̠̕ ̷̛̠̤̤̪̓͊̒Ō̸̡͎̦̐̓̀̚Ŕ̷̛̦͙̥̩͌́̔͊Ƭ̵̢̙̼̝̦͚̑̌̉͒ǝ̸̝̙͈̻̬̀̋̌Ģ̴͇̭̩̥̐̋̓͊ʵ̷͉͕͚͌͋͋̾̓ͅǿ̶̧̟̇̈́̃̀͠ƛ̶̼͖̲͉͇̪̈́̑͛͠Ĝ̶̫͓̾̈́́̑̓̏̅́͜Ȁ̴͓̘̒͗̏̊͌̓ͅ§̵͚̩̬̆̾̈́̿͂ˏ̵̺́̊̌͝ͅƮ̴̨̙͙̙͔̪̾̃̓̔͂̽̓͛ˀ̵̧̫͙̩͇̹͖̆˻̵͎̱̠̹̞̘̔͆̕͜͝ɏ̷̡̨̩̝̂͑͗̂̈̎͜ɷ̵̬͌̑͌̿ğ̸̣͖͍͙̝̣̬̞̌̃̋̔̇̅̓̾ǡ̶͚̂̀̆̌̒̾͌̽ć̸̨͖͎͖̗͈̲͐̌́̓̌̽͝ã̸̧̨̧̧̺̻̜̣͌ʼ̶̦̬͍̺̮͂̀̽̑ ̶͇̻̳̘͕̰̱̋̓̔̈́͐̊̕͝Ƽ̸̹̯̭̂̽́̉̆ę̶̖̝͔̤̼͎͌͘͝Ȑ̸̢͖̘̗͖͌̂ŵ̷͍̖̻̫͓̣̰͑̒̈̃̆ͅű̸͈͌̈́Ƭ̴̨̺̬͕̮̅͘ͅɣ̸̛̮̱Ɯ̴̱̭̰̜͖̙́̅͛̚͘͘͜͠͝ƽ̷͙̝̜̥͈̙̾͒͜͜ú̸̢͔͓̝̦̩͐͗͂͗̔́Ǥ̴͙̬̪͔͍̎͌̾̏̎͘Ŝ̴̪̘̘̝̘͉̯̮͊̿̑̋͐̆́̚Ɵ̵̙͌̿̅̾͠ʰ̷̟̻͙͈̏̑ʤ̴̙̙̹̮̣̙͙̿̒ͅ ̷͔̫̬̤͍̘͂̑̑̔͐͂ͅć̶̟̭̝̓̌̌͗̆̊͘͝Ļ̴͉͓̂͆̅Ö̵̜͉̪̤͖̆Ę̴̫͐͋̅̈̇Ä̸̗̽̒̓̈́ʈ̶̢̡̦̲̗̳̱͒͝Ɓ̷̧̯̲̹̮̙̒̾ɟ̴̧̠̦̠̲͙̒̆̈́̈ͅƎ̵̝̈́͆͘͝ã̴̡̬͓̟̏̀
̶͈̝̗͈̫̭̜̱̈́̀̒͐̂̿̏͝Ʈ̶̠̲̝͍̫͎̺̽̀̎̑ǵ̴̦̦̼̼̍́̇̀̀̒͘ͅǿ̶̛͎̩̲̤̮̭͂̀͒͑͘ȣ̸̡̯̝̐̾̚ ̴̛͚̔̔̀͒͑̉̚ƣ̷̡̗̎̀͌̾̇̇̈́͆Ȏ̶̧̠̀́̈́ʼn̷͕̻̫̬̝͑͆͌̈̓̓͘đ̸̼̦̹̗̎̇̎͆̇͂ʍ̷̢̛̗̼̲̥̀̉̎ž̷̡̡̻̝̣̞̞̬́͌̌̐̒̒͐ ̵̧̱͈̻͚̒˄̷̝̘̻̹̬̘͖̜͘ľ̸̻̌̉Ǻ̵̖͕͔̬̳Ů̶̪̮͚̣͉͖̲͒̓̈̅˪̴̛̖̺͑̀̾̀̔̔͋ə̵̺̖̲̮̏̂͗͒̏é̸̳̗͈̱̈́̇̆̀͋̚Ģ̸̝̱̳̟̬̒̊̆̍͐̂̕͝Ŀ̶̟͈͗ ̷̩̗̦̲̱̣̘̟̀͠ļ̶̙͍̮̘̘͚̌̃̈ƍ̷͔̯̣̙̥̜͓̑̃͆̋̑͌͜͝Ǡ̴̭͇̭̉͗̏ĉ̷̺̉̅͗ʒ̴͇̥̅̑̔˓̶̺͈̯̳̭͕̖̒̆̊̑͝ȡ̴̢̨̮̗̪͑̐̂̕͠ʠ̴̢̼̹͓̓̓̌̊͘ʏ̴̡̼̱̭̎ ̷͚̫̑̑ɕ̵̪͑̅̍̓̓̚Ȭ̶̰̖͐̽͛̓̉̓͆̈́ƒ̶̝͛͘.̵̢̡̡͈̱̐̆

« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 11:28:51 PM by Master Matthew² »

called arg the moment i saw mathews name in the games thread.

oh wait why is this off topic

called arg the moment i saw mathews name in the games thread.

oh wait why is this off topic
Because this ain't an ARG.

This is a new Adult Swim series.

I see data mosh is the new cool, I'm already sick of it.

ngl this seems like the kinda thing that will only be watched by 13 year olds

thought this was some new weird crypto for a second

probably the lamest thing ever greenlit by adult swim

probably the lamest thing ever greenlit by adult swim
Tony endorsed it, the YouTube comment section is on fire. It has its audience, I just don’t think I’m apart of it.

Tony endorsed it, the YouTube comment section is on fire. It has its audience, I just don’t think I’m apart of it.
Of course Tony did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso

Its funny seeing people learn what a creepypasta is without being told what a creepypasta is

it also feels like its for a younger audience since they're mostly using recent shows. i can guarantee you nobody over the age of 20 (save for insufferable artists on twitter) will watch this

it also feels like its for a younger audience since they're mostly using recent shows. i can guarantee you nobody over the age of 20 (save for insufferable artists on twitter) will watch this

?????????

Over 20 Years Ago:
Looney Tunes - April 19, 1930
Flintstones - September 30, 1960
Jetsons - September 23, 1962
Scooby-Doo! - September 13, 1969
Care Bears* - September 14, 1985
DuckTales* - September 18, 1987
Rocko's Modern Life* - October 29, 1992
Dexter's Lab February 26, 1995
Courage the Cowardly Dog - February 18, 1996
Power Puff Girls - November 18, 1998
Ed Edd n' Eddy - January 4, 1999
Spongebob* - May 1, 1999
Samurai Jack - August 10, 2001

Within the Last 20 years:
Adventure Time - April 5, 2010
The Amazing World of Gumball - May 3, 2011
Steven Universe - May 21, 2013
Unikitty - October 27, 2017
Craig of the Creek - March 30, 2018

*Shows that are referenced but either the characters aren't referenced directly, or they are substituted for non-trademarked and copyrighted replacements.

Of course Tony did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso
shoot meant to say mathew. I dont think tony endorsed it

also what the duck
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 07:45:09 PM by soldier101@ »