Author Topic: Lowtax, creator of Something aweful (allegedly) died.  (Read 843 times)

man who has shaped the entire internet in the worst possible way is dead. good riddance

it's in the title of the thread

wrong guy. Lowtax. the guy who made Something Aweful, the forum that 4chan sprouted from, where badspot was once a user before creating blf, really old forum.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 12:18:22 PM by Trogtor »

Woaaaah. This is the first time I've ever seen SA accused of being alt-right. I never browsed. Is this at all factual? I have a very hard time believing G4 would have EVER have put them on their show if this was true. I thought all of that came about with the far less moderated 4chan.

Who the forget is that guy in the OP?

Also to say good riddance while literally browsing kiddie somethingawful is... weird.

edit:

How very alt-right of them
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 01:50:31 PM by Soukuw »

Also to say good riddance while literally browsing kiddie somethingawful is... weird.
most of the people here have matured from the wild west internet lifestyle. I say most but not all.

that tweet never specially says he was alt right, just that SA sprouted that kind of culture

statement from his exwife

My reading comprehension is piss poor. I was reading that loving tweet as "The crucible for alt-right and alt-journalism"

Woaaaah. This is the first time I've ever seen SA accused of being alt-right. I never browsed. Is this at all factual? I have a very hard time believing G4 would have EVER have put them on their show if this was true. I thought all of that came about with the far less moderated 4chan.
4chan came from somethingawful, but more to the point is that the internet is a diverse place. this forum for example bred plenty of extreme leftists in addition to the nasty alt-right mfs
when this forum is gone, the riddance will be just as good

via4ch

kinda sad/not sad