[news] v@xed man dies of covid but it could have been worse!

Author Topic: [news] v@xed man dies of covid but it could have been worse!  (Read 1483 times)

imagine not wearing a seatbelt because you saw a youtube video about someone who died in a car accident even though they had theirs on

imagine not wearing a seatbelt because you saw a youtube video about someone who died in a car accident even though they had theirs on
you left out the part where the seatbelt wasnt tested fully so it locked in too harshly and decapitated the person in the minor car accident, because thats what the situation is like with covid vaccines rn

you left out the part where the seatbelt wasnt tested fully so it locked in too harshly and decapitated the person in the minor car accident, because thats what the situation is like with covid vaccines rn

It could have been worse!

reply to your drama topics

based on what. I'd love to see any kind of statistics that suggest the vaccines have been more harmful to people than the virus

But how could it have been worse? Mmm now I'm imagining gaucho wire seatbelts.

based on what. I'd love to see any kind of statistics that suggest the vaccines have been more harmful to people than the virus
Both sides scream the other is spreading misinformation.
Foxscotch there is no point in arguing anything on a (mostly) dead lego game forum.

Both sides scream the other is spreading misinformation.
yeah but the difference is one side's sources are peer-reviewed studies and the other side's are clickbait facebook posts made by unabashed grifters

after i got the vaccine my skin started softening, my chest started to hurt and my richard stopped working does anyone know what this means?? should i see a doctor??

Foxscotch there is no point in arguing anything on a (mostly) dead lego game forum.
funny thats what you seem to do alot

I can't tell if this is bait or not. Billions of people are vaccinated, the amount of adverse effects is miniscule, having Covid is leagues more likely to cause worse health effects than the vaccine.

the vaccine turned me into a femboy

My grandfather just got his booster shot and now he's in the hospital because of it. My grandmother wasn't hospitalized but she is sick and sleeping a lot.