What do you want for Christmas?

Author Topic: What do you want for Christmas?  (Read 4505 times)

i want lord tony to shutta up his face

I just impulse bought a 36x1" super flexible carrot thing which I plan to get entirely in my ass. It was $170 and I paid $35 shipping so it'll get here on friday and I can spend the weekend with an inhumanly large phallus snaking around in my insides and bulging out of my abdomen every time I sit down. I'm not gonna eat anything starting thursday night so I'll be empty and won't run into any obstacles. I already own an 18" which I can see poke out under my ribcage when I use it, so this is not new for me, but this new one should be flexible enough to bend down and fill my entire large intestine, maybe more. I wish it had a plug style narrow bit at the end but it doesn't so I'll just pull my undies up super tight to hold it in.

I'm shaking with anticipation. I need my belly full of rubber rooster.

i just want cherry blossom themed pretty things :hawyee:

I just impulse bought a 36x1" super flexible carrot thing which I plan to get entirely in my ass. It was $170 and I paid $35 shipping so it'll get here on friday and I can spend the weekend with an inhumanly large phallus snaking around in my insides and bulging out of my abdomen every time I sit down. I'm not gonna eat anything starting thursday night so I'll be empty and won't run into any obstacles. I already own an 18" which I can see poke out under my ribcage when I use it, so this is not new for me, but this new one should be flexible enough to bend down and fill my entire large intestine, maybe more. I wish it had a plug style narrow bit at the end but it doesn't so I'll just pull my undies up super tight to hold it in.

i believe in you

the hell are you saying "hot" for
because funny lego forum poster posted egregiously descriptive post about buying long snakey carrots to shove up her starfish and it made me giggle so i reply with mildly shocking context and funny meme picture for maximum giggle

because funny lego forum poster posted egregiously descriptive post about buying long snakey carrots to shove up her starfish and it made me giggle so i reply with mildly shocking context and funny meme picture for maximum giggle
if you say so closet gay

if you say so closet gay
um brown town isn't gay yo

also I'm a gurl so it's doubily not gay
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 09:54:17 PM by Soukuw »

i don't know why we're talking about shoving silicone/rubber/whatever the forget type of snake up bunghole

then again this is the blf, what else is new

i want an ac unit that actually works

a bunch of money to waste on my stuffbox corolla

i want lord tony to shutta up his face
You first little man.

Cool story brother but you didn't actually tell me what you wanted so you wasted like 10 seconds of my time. Naughty list!
i want deez
Deez....... what....?
i want an ac unit that actually works
I'm not a miracle worker brother, something else c'mon.
a bunch of money to waste on my stuffbox corolla
Go panhandle somewhere else brother, I don't care how much you bums need to waste money on your stuffbox cholera.

You first little man.Cool story brother but you didn't actually tell me what you wanted so you wasted like 10 seconds of my time. Naughty list!Deez....... what....?I'm not a miracle worker brother, something else c'mon.Go panhandle somewhere else brother, I don't care how much you bums need to waste money on your stuffbox cholera.
RUBBER rooster I SAID RUBBER rooster

HOW DO I EVEN MAKE THE NAUGHTY LIST TWICE THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE THIS IS BULLstuff