I hope to God Brickadia is not most Blockland players choice as a successor

Author Topic: I hope to God Brickadia is not most Blockland players choice as a successor  (Read 23416 times)

Brickadia could be good if it’s community wasn’t dogstuff, not even fun to play because of the community

Brickadia is garbage as a Blockland successor.
Brickadia is pretty fun as a lego game.
I would not worry. No one is making a worthy Blockland clone anytime soon and even if they do it will never be as popular as Blockland once was because the masses are obsessed with 3x3 blocks and battle royals.

girl have you ever played blockland? talkin about a damn "community". anyway the only problem with brickadia is the lack of mod support and no offense but I'm not too convinced that the thing they're working on is really going to serve as an effective substitute

girl have you ever played blockland? talkin about a damn "community"
What do you mean the BL community is great in game. You’ve spent too much time on the forums

Brickadia is garbage as a Blockland successor.
Brickadia is pretty fun as a lego game.
I would not worry. No one is making a worthy Blockland clone anytime soon and even if they do it will never be as popular as Blockland once was because the masses are obsessed with 3x3 blocks and battle royals.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I won't worry about it as a successor.

girl have you ever played blockland? talkin about a damn "community". anyway the only problem with brickadia is the lack of mod support and no offense but I'm not too convinced that the thing they're working on is really going to serve as an effective substitute

I've met some amazing people on Blockland, I've only met weirdos on Brickadia, to be completely honest. Stalin would be proud of how Brickadia Discord is run, I'll say that :)

brick rigs btfos brickadia

I've met some amazing people on Blockland, I've only met weirdos on Brickadia, to be completely honest. Stalin would be proud of how Brickadia Discord is run, I'll say that :)
elaborate

are you twelve years old

are you twelve years old
is he wrong though? the devs and mods of brickadia have are completely totalitarian with what you can say or do on both the game and on their discord. i feel like the fact that they've prohibited negative feedback about the moderation on the discord, saying that all criticism should be spoken about in dms, which seems like an obvious way to just ban anyone for criticism without causing a massive fuss.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 10:24:13 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

Ban anyone for criticism
Sounds like brickadia devs are twelve years old

is he wrong though? the devs and mods of brickadia have are completely totalitarian with what you can say or do on both the game and on their discord. i feel like the fact that they've prohibited negative feedback about the moderation on the discord, saying that all criticism should be spoken about in dms, which seems like an obvious way to just ban anyone for criticism without causing a massive fuss.
i myself and others publicly criticize literally everything about the game in their discord despite helping working on it. what are you even talking about?