I hope to God Brickadia is not most Blockland players choice as a successor

Author Topic: I hope to God Brickadia is not most Blockland players choice as a successor  (Read 23420 times)

oh no :( baby boy cant say the N word and call the devs transmissions in the official discord :( such bad moderation :panda: :panda:
y'all really take badspot's leniency for granted.
nice strawman. this is literally every single argument brickadia shills make when you mention their moderation, they assume anyone arguing against their totalitarian moderation is just a 13 year old who wants to spam the n word, you are part of the problem
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 04:11:25 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

nice strawman. this is literally every single argument brickadia shills make when you mention their moderation, they assume anyone arguing against their totalitarian moderation is just a 13 year old who wants to spam the n word, you are part of the problem

what is it you want to do that isn't allowed

u actually do that though

bro what is this garbonium sauce this is not lego

ion even wanna talk about it 😐

I heavily opposed against microbricks now it's all people build with

i kinda like em cuz i use microbricks in bl but they do look pretty weird, especially in that car

if zeblote removes microbricks NOW the timeline is saved

i can understand why they'd do that, they obviously want to disassociate with the blockland community. i never understood why blockland users do edgy stuff like that but i know it's just filled with 16 year olds going through a phase to get acceptance ( i was 16 once)yeah i heard that brickadia devs were nonces
I mean if you just want mainstream sanitized block building game Roblox already exists. Giving people a more "adult" environment to play block game without moderation is probably the only niche they could possibly fill.

microbricks are extremely gay. kill development

kinda conflicted on the microbricks. seen a lot of cool and detailed stuff made with them but they totally clash with normal lego bricks

next update atombricks. Make new creations on the molecular level