I hope to God Brickadia is not most Blockland players choice as a successor

Author Topic: I hope to God Brickadia is not most Blockland players choice as a successor  (Read 23409 times)

Though yeah it's absolutely too late now. You cannot remove microbricks without pissing off the userbase at large because we're already at the point of "building" dirhombidodecahedrons within the space of a 1x1 and everything in the brickadia gallery that's getting any attention is stuff made out of 4 million microbricks, so whatever
i would say it’s still a prime time to remove microbricks because brickadia still isn’t a game that’s supposed to have a userbase, there’s nothing to do in the game and it’s still a free alpha

microbricks can suck my nuts

If we're gonna do microbricks then instead of developing brickadia just make a multiplayer plugin for Blender

Man you guys are triggered by microbricks. Lmao, just don't use them, make not using microbricks into an aesthetic.

Man you guys are triggered by microbricks. Lmao, just don't use them, make not using microbricks into an aesthetic.
I bet you also liked the original minecraft horse aesthetic.

EDIT: nvm I love microbricks now they let me be a better foamer
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 07:46:48 AM by TheArmyGuy »

we lost another one boys

😔

in all seriousness it would be fine if that was the extent of microbrick usage... it’s basically smallbricks on steroids which is great when used in moderation but turns br into a voxel editor when spammed to hell and back

Micro bricks are fine in brickadia. Brickadia was a test project for a modern lego building game. A developers challenge. Nothing more. The only thing they need to remove is the notion it will replace blockland.

we lost another one boys

😔

in all seriousness it would be fine if that was the extent of microbrick usage... it’s basically smallbricks on steroids which is great when used in moderation but turns br into a voxel editor when spammed to hell and back
didn't ask, don't care, plus you're a spinning cake

Micro bricks are fine in brickadia. Brickadia was a test project for a modern lego building game. A developers challenge. Nothing more. The only thing they need to remove is the notion it will replace blockland.
i doubt they will because its like the only thing they're running off

didn't ask, don't care, plus you're a spinning cake
im seething and coping right now

Missing internal monologue

i got banned on brickadia for dressing up as a transwoman??? sensible as hell

i got banned on brickadia for dressing up as a transwoman??? sensible as hell
maybe you should try dressing up as funny next time

I think microbrick spam wouldn't have become the meta so quickly if there was a proper selection of rounds and etc. for people to use. There wasn't even poles in the game until recently, so naturally people found out they could just make their own poles and bypass the rest of the bricks while they're at it. They are also used to replace prints since those aren't in the game, so it's a very backwards evolution of building compared to what I've seen in Blockland.

I've tried building in Brickadia how I'm used to, but it inevitably devolves into having my hotbar have a single 0.2x0.2x0.2 microbrick that I resize into any other brick I want. There's no practical reason to use any of the other bricks from the menu. Eventually Brickadia will support prints and more bricks to work with, but I believe the introduction of microbricks (at least so early) was a detriment to the game.