looking for a gaming desk plz help

Author Topic: looking for a gaming desk plz help  (Read 1473 times)

must be L shaped

msut have cable management

must be black

shouldn't be able to break in less than 2 months

If you can afford it and want to also stand up, get an uplift desk

whats the appeal with standing up

msut have cable management
You can drill a hole in any desk to add cable management.

must be black
You can paint any desk.

shouldn't be able to break in less than 2 months
Do not buy anything with the word "gaming desk" and it should last long enough.
If you on a budget go to your county school auction. Cheap cost but sometimes its good and it’ll last long. 
If you got some cash get a Husky workbench at home depot. Adjustable. No drawers. Theyll make it in any size you want. Really good desk.

must be L shaped
Was with you until this.
You disgust me.
Just stop tony. Get some help.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 09:04:15 PM by soldier101@ »

tony you were born to climb. the least you can do is stand

ikea bekant

or get two ikea mickes and arrange them in an l shape
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 06:52:14 AM by c[_] »

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 12:19:12 PM by Goth77 »

this fits literally none of the criteria but ive been using the same desks for 13+ years
this is desk thread now
https://www.lakeshorelearning.com/products/classroom-furniture/tables-desks/kids-colors-adjustable-rectangular-tables/p/EE541
https://www.lakeshorelearning.com/products/classroom-furniture/tables-desks/classic-adjustable-rectangular-tables/p/CN441

get a rectangle table and a square table. stick them together. now you have L-shaped table. i imagine you could drill a hole through this and it'll still be stable, they're very thick and sturdy.

one issue: they only adjust up to 30" high. i don't know if that's uncomfortable for someone that's not 5 feet tall like me. i don't use full height though so ??? YMMV
put some bricks under the feet or something if you need it higher.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 08:16:13 AM by foulprairiedog »

my gaming computer is too big to fit in the desk I have now

my gaming computer is too big to fit in the desk I have now
get yourself one of these

you can remove the middle shelf. it doesn't cover any vents and you have full access to all sides of the computer for plugging things in

not having back pain or looking like gollum by the age of 25, plus having an adjustable desk is actually more handy than i thought because i can swap my chair for something ridiculously low and still use the same setup

mine can go to like 25 inches and its goated cus i can vibe in a camping chair/bean bag sometimes if i want
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 12:20:32 PM by Aide33 »

get a rectangle table and a square table. stick them together. now you have L-shaped table. i imagine you could drill a hole through this and it'll still be stable, they're very thick and sturdy.

But are they easy to clean when they get dirty?

But are they easy to clean when they get dirty?
uhhhhh i guess? i dont eat at my desk so ive never spilled anything on it. it is a flat smooth surface so i assume it's easy to wipe off a mess.
the underside is also smooth... when i was little i picked my nose and put my boogers down there and we had to chip off the dried snot... there's no trace of it any more though so i guess that means it's easy? i don't know how often people get "booger-like mucus" on the underside of desk.

Ok I just had to check if your rhyming was on purpose after your response I'm really not sure if it was

oh holy stuff table-stable sturdy-dirty i didnt see it until now