Who here has played a year's worth of Blockland

Author Topic: Who here has played a year's worth of Blockland  (Read 3230 times)

While I know for a fact I have, as I've been playing since before the Steam version circa 2006, obviously Steam only counts from when I started using the Steam version.

But this got me wondering: does anyone have a year's worth on Steam? Can you prove it? Don't photoshop- fake internet cred isn't cool and winners don't use drugs.

All of your hour counts make me feel like im new to the game, and its by far the game ive played the most in my life.

All of your hour counts make me feel like im new to the game, and its by far the game ive played the most in my life.

I only have like 300 hours on steam, I only used the steam version after losing my key last year. I probably would assume I have like 12k hours tho.

maybe before steam idk. but definitely not after lmao

i feel like i've put more hours on the forums than the game, but it's definitely my most played game. Probably the only game I've sunk over 1000 hours into. Definitely not nearly as much as you guys.

RTB before it went down clocked in at 9 months 2 weeks playtime too. all together probably 20kish hours or more.
help me

if the brighter dark posts in this thread, he's gay

i should probably mention that this was like the only game I owned that wasnt a wii or 2ds game for a long ass time, and i sunk so many hours while on a 10 year old windows xp laptop lmao.

Ok, let's do an average here. Blockland was green-lit and released on Steam December of 2013, which was almost 8 years ago (loving yikes).

So for me that's roughly 425.3 hours on average a year since then.

I started playing retail in June of 2007, I'm not going to count the on and off sessions I played in vanilla or the pirated borrowed copy I had before buying (sorry Badspot), which puts me at 14 years of total play (loving yikes).

That means on average I've played 5,954.2 hours, or roughly 248 days- which is still shy about 3 months. Now this number is probably skewed too low as when I was in my teen years and had no responsibilities outside schoolwork I would play hours at a time after school, sometimes every night. When we were making Block Wars in 2009 I probably was on Blockland everyday that summer.

-snip-
RTB before it went down clocked in at 9 months 2 weeks playtime too. all together probably 20kish hours or more.
help me

if the brighter dark posts in this thread, he's gay

i feel like i've put more hours on the forums than the game
unquestionably for me. I have spent 1.38 years' worth of time on this forum. bonkers

on a somewhat related note that I was just reminded of while nostalgically looking at my old account: she still has over 1% of all posts in the off-topic board. seven years after being banned. extra bonkers
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 12:33:26 AM by Foxscotch »

also keep in mind that i bought blockland a few months before it came out on steam and there were several other instances where i was not running the game via steam so realistically it would probably surpass 3000 hours
what the forget have i done with my life

you say that queeb but 3k is kinda low for most og’s here

I only have around 15 hours. Everyone in here is far more dedicated to this old block game than me and this is all I can really say: