looking for a VPN

Author Topic: looking for a VPN  (Read 637 times)

So mcafee and norton are offering 1 year service for 13 dollars for black friday and it includes a VPN

is it worth it?

My go to is mullvad. There’s a lot of them though. To my knowledge mullvad is relatively more secure with the many audits and unique account system. Truthfully it doesn’t matter which one IMO. Just don’t think you are hiding anything tony. They all sell your information. All they do is delay your isp and let you access foreign content.

windscribe is free (2 GB data limit per month on an unregistered account) but they give you 10 GB of data each month if you sign up and verify your email

so is mcafee or norton vpn worth it?

only 14 for a year

so is mcafee or norton vpn worth it?

only 14 for a year
no, not the greatest nor most trustworthy companies to get a VPN through.

You can get Windscribe for like $3 a month for a custom unlimited plan ($1 for the plan, $1 for the r.o.b.e.r.t functionality, $1 for the country you want the VPN to connect to), and it goes up to the full speed of my internet (150Mbps download / 30Mbps upload), been using it for a couple years now, not a single ISP threat or strike no matter what activities online I get up to

no, not the greatest nor most trustworthy companies to get a VPN through.

You can get Windscribe for like $3 a month for a custom unlimited plan ($1 for the plan, $1 for the r.o.b.e.r.t functionality, $1 for the country you want the VPN to connect to), and it goes up to the full speed of my internet (150Mbps download / 30Mbps upload), been using it for a couple years now, not a single ISP threat or strike no matter what activities online I get up to
ye plus norton doesnt allow for peer to peer sharing, so if you're trying to uhhh download "files shared by others" then you cant
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 06:53:49 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

ye plus norton doesnt allow for peer to peer sharing, so if you're trying to uhhh download "files shared by others" then you cant
that must be terrible.

that must be terrible.
ye but at least my fammy can watch british shows now about the victorian era.