vinesauce joel mentions blockland

Author Topic: vinesauce joel mentions blockland  (Read 3442 times)

Joel's mentioned Blockland a couple of other times on his stream, but he's really only played the v0002/RTB version because that was more Lego-y

yeah this is far from the first time that joel has referred to blockland, he also mentioned it in a couple other streams and a tyler mcvicker interview

On I think his Lego Island stream he mentioned Blockland and implied he might visit it on stream one day.

now that this thread has been epicly necrobumped

I did see a guy with the name vargskelethor/vargskelethorjoel the other day on AoD with a 260k blid

I did see a guy with the name vargskelethor/vargskelethorjoel the other day on AoD with a 260k blid
If I see Joel playing blockland on stream, I'm gonna have a coronary.

i refuse to believe this is real

joel's going to join a 3-4 player server, ask someone where the fun servers are, and theyll reply only with "host something"

joel's going to join a 3-4 player server, ask someone where the fun servers are, and theyll reply only with "host something"
to be fair its kinda rude asking for a fun server on someone elses server

i refuse to believe this is real

i mean everyone can make an account with the name vargskelethor so

after looking through my chatlogs i found him
he joined aod on september 3rd and only said yea after queuenard said that nobody is moving

alas, this could also just be a random mf

It's likely he would look at a few servers off stream and go "eh" and decide there wasn't enough to make a stream out of

It's likely he would look at a few servers off stream and go "eh" and decide there wasn't enough to make a stream out of
It could be one of those one-off stream things where he plays it amongst a few other dead/dying games and just looks at it for about an hour, but have someone who knows the game to help guide him and furnish him with informations