Forumer of the year thread 2021 RESONTE WINS (by coin flip)

Poll

Round 1

woof
4 (25%)
Drydess
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: December 16, 2021, 02:10:26 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the year thread 2021 RESONTE WINS (by coin flip)  (Read 13214 times)

if someone knows how to make polls that work, please post one in here between hulk and tony.

otherwise ill find another poll system later today

why am i disqualified hello? look ive been here for years please consider me

why am i disqualified hello? look ive been here for years please consider me
Comment too late you missed nominees and now voting is happening

Alright yea just post in this thread who you want to win between hulk and tony. like respond to this post of mine with one of those names. that's the easiest solution

Alright yea just post in this thread who you want to win between hulk and tony. like respond to this post of mine with one of those names. that's the easiest solution
hulk

hulk

hulk

hulk

hulk

my gut wants me to vote tony because hes unintentionally funny but hulk is cooler so hulk