Forumer of the year thread 2021 RESONTE WINS (by coin flip)

Poll

Round 1

woof
4 (25%)
Drydess
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: December 16, 2021, 02:10:26 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the year thread 2021 RESONTE WINS (by coin flip)  (Read 13231 times)

Alright yea just post in this thread who you want to win between hulk and tony. like respond to this post of mine with one of those names. that's the easiest solution
As long as he can keep the charade up im for it.
Hulk

I'm starting to think y'all don't like Tony?

I'm starting to think y'all don't like Tony?

This summarizes tony for the last 10 years

I'm absolutely certain he would be in the top 10 if not top 5 posters in the pony thread because all he would do is spam there 24/7 keeping the thread alive. Hell he probably would have multiple accounts in the top 10.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 04:46:26 PM by Soukuw »

Tony's okay i guess. Its just that hulk really did well this season and we all think he should get some credit. Tony has his award on the way if he keeps up this posting.

it is over. I’ve won it all

Alright yea just post in this thread who you want to win between hulk and tony. like respond to this post of mine with one of those names. that's the easiest solution
tony

i havent seen such a big landslide since Harding. im just gonna call it now as to not delay the innevitable. hulk wins round 2.

Ok next one is Defendor vs. Fjeld. do the same thing and respond to this post with one of these two names

tony

put it on the strawpoll because I have a feeling this poll was rigged.

election fraud

see I have 3 votes on your official strawpoll that works.

ok ok tony ill let that sit for a bit and see if that makes any difference. still counting the guys who responded to my post tho. (still respond to my other post for the 3rd round since i already posted it)

ok forget that i tested it and it didnt change the numbers regardless of who i voted for it is just stuck at 0 to 3 so the strawpoll website is just broken i guess lol
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:58:53 AM by SBG »