Forumer of the year thread 2021 RESONTE WINS (by coin flip)

Poll

Round 1

woof
4 (25%)
Drydess
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: December 16, 2021, 02:10:26 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the year thread 2021 RESONTE WINS (by coin flip)  (Read 14238 times)

i havent seen such a big landslide since Harding. im just gonna call it now as to not delay the innevitable. hulk wins round 2.

Ok next one is Defendor vs. Fjeld. do the same thing and respond to this post with one of these two names
Defendor

Ok next one is Defendor vs. Fjeld. do the same thing and respond to this post with one of these two names
defendor

ok ok tony ill let that sit for a bit and see if that makes any difference. still counting the guys who responded to my post tho. (still respond to my other post for the 3rd round since i already posted it)

ok forget that i tested it and it didnt change the numbers regardless of who i voted for it is just stuck at 0 to 3 so the strawpoll website is just broken i guess lol

I dont think you can vote for polls you made

ok so first of all. why defendor. at all. no offense
and secondly fjeld hasn't posted since 2011 how could he possibly be "forumer of the year" in 2021

and secondly fjeld hasn't posted since 2011 how could he possibly be "forumer of the year" in 2021
They were nominated

both defender and fjed were nominated for the contest, even if it wasnt from themselves. If you wanted to be in it so bad you should have told the poll guy.

Fjeld had the lick avatar right? I vote for him

both defender and fjed were nominated for the contest, even if it wasnt from themselves. If you wanted to be in it so bad you should have told the poll guy.
I do not want to be in it because I already know my worth. however. fjeld literally has not been here for 10 years. why are you people even thinking about him. someone who is actually here should win. like masterlegodude or foulprairiedog for example

I do not want to be in it because I already know my worth. however. fjeld literally has not been here for 10 years. why are you people even thinking about him. someone who is actually here should win. like masterlegodude or foulprairiedog for example
blame the guy who nominated him

Fjeld
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 03:45:30 PM by von »

im here, im queer, im gonna win forumer of the year