Poll

Round 1

woof
4 (25%)
Drydess
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: December 16, 2021, 02:10:26 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the year thread 2021 RESONTE WINS (by coin flip)  (Read 13216 times)

Can I remove my vote to tie them? Really want bl death match
you know what, fine, it's gonna be a draw anyways. go death match, you two!

well shi
I dont think anyone gan get in touch with defendor. We can wait awhile to see if anyone can but if not put my vote back on hulk.

well shi
I dont think anyone gan get in touch with defendor. We can wait awhile to see if anyone can but if not put my vote back on hulk.
done. hulk's ahead by two now

ok if he's ahead by two put my vote on defendor

ok if he's ahead by two put my vote on defendor
i counted yours from earlier. i collected all the votes on this post:
All of the votes so far:

Hulk's votes (11):

Defendor's votes (9):

this is loving wild
how should they advance tho? they are both in line to fight Resonte. Should I just have them take turns fighting em?

im dropping my vote for hulk and swapping to defendor

im dropping my vote for hulk and swapping to defendor
cool

ok can anyone host a blockland game? if so, then let's just call it a draw and let the winner be whoever wins in some kind of BL deathmatch. i can't host myself but maybe one of you guys with addons would be willing to help out?

Conan likes to host sometimes 0_0

gonna need a time when both hulk and defendor are available to fight in a boxing ring

i guess if one of them doesnt respond to this message they lose the fight by default

gonna need a time when both hulk and defendor are available to fight in a boxing ring

i guess if one of them doesnt respond to this message they lose the fight by default
name a time and place old man

lets be honest, defendor is offline. Hulk wins and resonte vs hulk deathmatch should commence.

gonna wait till morning to call it for hulk if defendor still doesnt respond

time's up, Hulk wins the semi-finals after a 3-week struggle

Final Round: respond with Hulk Hogan's name or The Resonte!