for those who still browse here: are u older or newer

couple years
0 (0%)
5+ years
9 (42.9%)
10+ years
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: dang ive been here for 7 years  (Read 1731 times)

time flies

how long have u been here?

8 years, 1 month, 7 days

16 years, which is actually pretty interesting to think about, all the users i've seen come and go, the many different clans, community projects, add-ons, maps, Blockland versions, how these forums have changed over the years in terms of behavior and attitude, all the different memes and inside jokes that were spawned here

What a wild ride this place was

this march 17th will be 10 years for me

bought the game back in 2014? wasn't even worth the money mate, should had bought it in 2008 when the game was actually decent and not abandoned. sort of died off after 2012 and you mother forgeters can't keep on living in denial that removing maps didn't kill the game.

Idk the year that 25k blids were registered. I know that I didn't join the forums for like a year after buying the game.

9 years, starting post Shader update. Pretty valuable $20 in retrospect.

I've always stood by the fact that removing maps was a horrible move.

since 2012-ish

getting close to a decade

infinite mining used to be the highlight

bought the game back in 2014? wasn't even worth the money mate, should had bought it in 2008 when the game was actually decent and not abandoned. sort of died off after 2012 and you mother forgeters can't keep on living in denial that removing maps didn't kill the game.
no i actually bought blockland itself around christmastime of 2009. I just wasn't aware of the Forums' existence till 2014

also i semi-agree with you on map removal. it did kill off a great piece of the game's quality, but i still found it to be fun and worth getting on daily till celau totally drove off the playercount
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 03:22:05 PM by SBG »