spiderman thread

Author Topic: spiderman thread  (Read 929 times)

watched spiderman for the second time today with my friend and someone pulled the fire alarm right [before aunt may died lmao] and we had to drive an hour out of town to finish the movie cause they had to close after the alarm was pulled.

spiderman thread?

Did they send you to another theater to finish the movie? lol

nope they made all 200+ people stand in one line to get a refund. I said forget it and bought tickets to the nearest theater (about an hour away) and we finished the movie

I haven't seen it yet and i just looked at that spoiler like a forgetin idiot. not that crazy tho. something like that's gotta happen in a spiderman movie so

i wanted to go see it tonight but like every single seat at my local theater is already booked so i guess im waiting until next week lmao

i was going to see it yesterday but then there was a power outage when the movie was about to start that lasted almost more than a hour, ended up asking for a refund since i couldn't handle the heat there and after seeing the massive amount of people waiting

i don't like going to movies because I'm afraid to park in public places for hours at a time