[VIDEO] Behind the Bricks - First Episode is Out!

Author Topic: [VIDEO] Behind the Bricks - First Episode is Out!  (Read 3259 times)

2022 marks the 15th year I've been playing this game, and I have a lot of projects in the works to show you! One of them is this: Behind the Bricks, a hybrid of dev-log and tutorial, behind the scenes and vlog, whatever buzzword and whatever buzzword.

I'll teach you tips and tricks that I use to make machinima (I know, finally), as well as show you a behind the scenes look at projects I'm working on as I work on them. Hope to see you in the new year!

This is one of my new projects in the new year because I firmly believe that despite everything, this game refuses to die and I will help its shambling corpse for as long as I can lol
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 04:02:29 PM by Swholli »

... because I firmly believe that despite everything, this game refuses to die and I will help its shambling corpse for as long as I can

I unironically love this quote and share this sentiment.

Blockland has a very limited aesthetic style, but can you still make serious or scary stuff, or are you only limited to comedy? In this Behind the Bricks tutorial, I break down three tips and tricks that I feel can help elevate your videos from melodrama to oscar worthy* productions.

*actual oscars won may vary

very useful information
i hope you will cover lighting and or builds at some point in the series

very useful information
i hope you will cover lighting and or builds at some point in the series

I have a plan to make some building tutorials at some point. Lighting is a good one because Blockland isn't exactly super accurate on its lights so it's not like you can just look up "how to light a video" tutorial and just apply the same thing to Blockland, there's a specific finesse to it.

These will both be added to the list of episode ideas, definitely.

really dope useful video  :cookie: