Poll

Would you prefer a brand new map, an expanded map, or something in between?

Brand new, scrap the older builds
10 (35.7%)
Expand on the current, giving time to focus on detail
9 (32.1%)
Something in between
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Preemptive New Years 2023 Discussion  (Read 3623 times)

I think that the build was really well made and I wanna see a map like that again. Maybe to fix that problem they should add in a map and what the certain areas are called so that it can make finding people easier.
For a build to need a map to navigate just seems like bad design to me.

I think that the build was really well made and I wanna see a map like that again. Maybe to fix that problem they should add in a map and what the certain areas are called so that it can make finding people easier.
That we actually have. We have a print in a completed info section that lists all shops and surrounding areas... Something to improve would certainly be navigation/optimization

https://trello.com/b/53O9s5MU/redo-board

Here's our redo board that's been a little under wraps for the 2018 build actually. Been poked around for a bit.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 08:27:50 AM by New Years »

As a few others have said, the 2018 build was never released. It is my opinion that it should stop getting re-developed if that's what's happening and it should be officially released along with all 2018 mods. The creators of the 2018 server said multiple times that it would be released and nothing ever came of it, very disappointing.

will there be a live episode of the hit animated classic "is it a good microwave idea"