4 (20%)
Mango
6 (30%)
Grapefruit
2 (10%)
Prune?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: What's the best juice  (Read 1346 times)

I don't know how to edit the poll to add cranberry sorry. I haven't been here in 1000 years. If I figure it out I'll add it

I don't know how to edit the poll to add cranberry sorry. I haven't been here in 1000 years. If I figure it out I'll add it
You can't edit polls anymore, something broke or a change was made that was never (and will never be, at this point) reverted

You can't edit polls anymore, something broke or a change was made that was never (and will never be, at this point) reverted
Sad... cranberry juice will never be an option now... it is an option in my heart

how old are you now anyway. is your profile correct in saying you're 20 years old

cranberries are part of a christmas conspiracy, nobody would buy them if they weren't part of a billion dollar marketing scheme to shove them down your throats in december

how old are you now anyway. is your profile correct in saying you're 20 years old
Yes I am 20 now. It's very scary

Sad... cranberry juice will never be an option now... it is an option in my heart
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

apple juice is my go to because it's so easy to get. it's my go-to post-surgery drink. cranberry juice mixed with a little apple is 10/10 too though

cranberry juice mixed with a little apple is 10/10 too though
how much did they pay you.

cranberries are part of a christmas conspiracy, nobody would buy them if they weren't part of a billion dollar marketing scheme to shove them down your throats in december
basically true

cran vodka

REAL cranberry juice, not that roostertail stuffe

apple juice is my go to because it's so easy to get. it's my go-to post-surgery drink. cranberry juice mixed with a little apple is 10/10 too though
its a bit disconcerting you have a go-to post-surgery drink, as that implies you have surgery often enough that you've figured out your post-surgery preferences...

Yes I am 20 now. It's very scary
I remember thinking you were like a baby back in the day. but 20 doesn't seem that much younger than me. I guess it makes sense though because the difference between like 16 and 12 is a lot more than between 24 and 20

anyway. this is not what the thread's about obviously but I never see u so I am taking the opportunity as it presents itself. how are you. how have u been in these years. I think about you, specifically, more than many other old forumers I have lost contact with, because I kind of envied you. I hope this doesn't sound offensive because I absolutely do not mean it to be but you had kind of been ahead of the curve on "I am cringe but I am free" sort of thing (I'm not calling you cringe I just mean like.......... you seemed unconcerned with whether or not other people thought so and I do believe a lot of people here at least made it apparent that they did) and I think I outwardly expressed it as annoyance but really I wanted that for myself. lately it's not really a problem for me because I am a successful adult so who can really judge me for being weird and cringe. but I was more concerned with seeming normal back then

also I loved your art. aside from the age-old envy I also think about you every single time someone mentions don't hug me I'm scared or, like, one of those object show things
sorry for the awkward reminiscing
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 08:34:04 AM by Foxscotch »