emote contest x2

Author Topic: emote contest x2  (Read 1078 times)

I need someone to design me some emotes and stuff for my twitch channel, winner gets the emotes featured on the channel

no derailments you either do it or not.

pay someone on fiverr to do it.

pay someone on fiverr to do it.
That's what a good friend of mine did, they turned out pretty good.

Sheepocalypse how you holding up?

guys how do i do the easter egg for Ascension

Sheepocalypse how you holding up?
I'm doing good man. I have a bunch of gummies left. Might take two tomorrow, instead of 3. I was with friends the other night, so I was hitting some cones on top of my three gummies.

im no pusillanimous individual, i skip the weed and just go straight for opium

I'm doing good man. I have a bunch of gummies left. Might take two tomorrow, instead of 3. I was with friends the other night, so I was hitting some cones on top of my three gummies.
Woah. Okay then.
Personally I took a long break after a similar situation. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
Glad you’re doing better

anyone have any mod suggestions for 1.18 mc? thinking of starting a new playthrough on it to experience the new generation and wanted to see if any of you know of good mods

anyone have any mod suggestions for 1.18 mc? thinking of starting a new playthrough on it to experience the new generation and wanted to see if any of you know of good mods
i dont think there's really that many mods for 1.18 out, at least not anything too game changing. ive personally just stayed on 1.16 as a lot of good mods and classic ones work on it. quark is a really neat mod you can get for 1.18 though, i highly recommend it

Stayed on 1.16 too. 1.18 needs a little more time conan.

thanks i guess ill delay my playthrough a little longer. already did a 1.16 modded playthrough last year

Errmmm actually our 1.18 modpack is fire..

do you guys ever wonder why at the end of planet of the apes they never explain how the liberty statue got to the planet of the apes