-account hacked ignore-

Author Topic: -account hacked ignore-  (Read 2089 times)

when was the last time anyone here got a legitimate computer virus, and not purposely? last i can remember i got one trying to download minecraft mods in 2012, but never since
15 years of internetting and ive never gotten a virus. even if you download shady stuff on purpose just scan it first??

when was the last time anyone here got a legitimate computer virus, and not purposely? last i can remember i got one trying to download minecraft mods in 2012, but never since
the last time i can remember myself getting a virus was like super back then like 2008-2009 or so when i was very much brain dead and i just downloaded whatever the forget i found online. the internet used to be way more unsafe back then when http was the norm and you had stuff like activex/pop-up windows/java applets/flash that could all be exploited

the last time i remember getting an actual virus was when i was like 12 and still just did express install stuff on sketchy software which led to this
OH SWEET JESUS MY DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE TURNED INTO BING
that will be a day that lives on in infamy in my mind but a lesson well learned nonetheless
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 11:15:50 PM by Decepticon »

i don't think i've ever gotten one before, knock on wood

the last time i remember getting a potential virus on my pc was when these two programs appeared out of nowhere on my desktop

i especially remember being scared for whatever big bang empire was

the last time i remember getting a potential virus on my pc was when these two programs appeared out of nowhere on my desktop

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/AM22tn7.png[/img]

play them noballs

the only virus I actually downloaded that forgeted with a computer was one that made our family pc just constantly bluescreen. i think it was one that paired itself with a club penguin hack client called Penguin Storm

the only virus I actually downloaded that forgeted with a computer was one that made our family pc just constantly bluescreen. i think it was one that paired itself with a club penguin hack client called Penguin Storm

i remember making all the penguins giant and unlocking every puffle item
good times good times

oh my loving god didnt you post a forum thread about this years ago
i immediately recognized "big bang empire" lol

i remember making all the penguins giant and unlocking every puffle item
good times good times
ye i loved how it let me have access to old old catalog pages, and the coin generator was nice too.

god do computer viruses that actually forget with your computer or do wacky stuff like invert your screen or controls even still around? it feels like all thats out there anymore is ransomware or generic keyloggers/trojans that just sit in the background and silently steal your bank info
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 07:08:56 PM by Decepticon »

god do computer viruses that actually forget with your computer or do wacky stuff like invert your screen or controls even still around? it feels like all thats out there anymore is ransomware or generic keyloggers/trojans that just sit in the background and silently steal your bank info
not really, there's not as many vulnerabilities as before, and people realized that they can just steal info or data and sell it. antiviruses nowadays are more similar to what viruses used to be like than actual ones now

play them noballs
nah
oh my loving god didnt you post a forum thread about this years ago
i immediately recognized "big bang empire" lol
i actually did lol. didn't wanna link it at first because i dont like looking at my old posts

« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 09:34:02 PM by c[_] »